BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Moans & Groans

Alone

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
lainy

Alone

It has been awhile since I have been here, or posted. I am looking for some input. My gf and I have been living together now for almost a year. While there is a genuine caring, I don't feel she really loves me. Oh she tells me she does, but I just have this gut feeling. There is no one thing to base this on, but I feel alone in this relationship. Since we have been together, I think it has only been twice, she has ever told me I looked nice. Now I don't need compliments to boost my own worth, but its nice to know that in the eyes of your beloved you are beautiful, appealing, wanted. When we first started dating, we had sex almost every time we saw each other. Now seldom, and she doesn't always allow me to give her pleasure. For myself I love her and have from the beginning.

Post Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:44 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Phoenix
Moderators

Been there, done that, and she was not in love. You can love someone and not be in love. Sorry to tell you this, but that's how it was. We were together for 4 years, built a business together, and in the end an internet friend of mine and she got together.

best to you,

brat

Post Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:17 am 
chame70

I could almost echo Temps' answer

Lainy,
Your heart is usually right. I can almost echo temps' reply. I know when i love someone, I love to tell them just how much i love them, leave notes where i know she'll find them etc.
Sorry.
Hugs
chame

Post Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:17 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
topaz117

Heck, that sounds like the relationship I had with my husband. We were like good friends/room mates who ocassionally had sex. Talk is cheap...love is an 'action' word.
The difference is really amazing when your partner has feelings that equal your own, and cares enough to show them.

Topaz

Post Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:19 am 
lainy

I think I made it worse

Sometimes you try to say something and it comes out all wrong. So I end up hurting her feelings, then feel like a idiot. I am suppose to tell her what I need, that can be difficult when you are trying to express a way you feel. It gets all turned around somehow and its about her. I end up feeling like I am this needy person.

Post Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:47 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Phoenix
Moderators

Lainy,

Breath hun, be careful that she isn't purposefully turning the convo that way. To make sure you say what you mean, and can't be accused or wordsmithed into saying something else, write it down. You can look at the paper and talk with her, or just leave the note for her. Keep it open, non accusatory, and sharing of your feelings. Obviously something is wrong or you wouldn't be feeling this way.

I wish you the best,

brat

Post Wed Aug 03, 2005 3:20 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: