BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> General Chit Chat

Gay/Lesbian Weddings

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Babygirl

Gay/Lesbian Weddings

Can I pick your brains on something?

The company I work for has an insurance department which is putting together an insurance plan for gay/lesbian weddings. They have the basic wedding day hiccups covered but wondered if there is anything specific to g/l weddings that may require cover... for example they are including cover for abuse and/or homophobic comments from patrons or staff of the venue where the wedding is being held.

Just wondering if anyone would have any other suggestions and/or experiences they could share? Thanks.

Post Thu Jun 16, 2005 11:28 am 
LCB

I like your quote. Very Happy No I'm afraid I don't have any ideas.

Post Sat Sep 10, 2005 5:34 am 
Cavewoman

I have no specific comments other than to hope and pray that the couple becoming joined has done their own homework with regard to place, caterers, photographers, guests..... etc. Afterall, doesn't the line for protecting oneself and taking responsibility begin somewhere?

While I may not like it, the world IS entitled to its own opinion.

As far as an insurance policy goes covering weddings.... it almost makes me laugh...

I've been married to the same lovely lady for 19 years now and such a thing never occured to us; nor to any of our friends. We had a three day campout, very private..... Our insurance policy was ourselves and our guests.

Good luck!

Post Sat Sep 10, 2005 8:08 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: