BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Member Introductions

Hello Everyone

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic

Hello Everyone

Hi everyone, my name is Tvetteflo. I am really new to all of this. Until recently my interest has been solely in men, until a wonderful woman walked into my life. Funny thing she had also never been interested in a woman until our friendship turned into something unexpected. However, though we have had some rough times, overall it's been really wonderful. I must say I've never experienced anything like this. I mean it feels both persons are truly caring, nurturing, loving, sensual and so much more. It's nothing like a relationship with a man. When I'm with her she makes me smile, laugh, as well as feel safe and secure. There's a comfortness I find while in her presence and find in her even when we are not together.

I have been checking out many message boards, because there are still some huge fears here and I'm looking for positive people to just talk with. Oh and I'm loving the stories on here.

Post Sun May 30, 2004 9:10 am 
Stanley

Tvetteflo: What kinds of fears are you having still?? Are you two sexually intimate?
--

Well I'm new here also. My name is Gina. I'm from Iowa. Yee haw, right? Smile
I'm a Christian, a student, an athlete, and a lesbian. I'm a best friend, a girlfriend, and a joker.

I'm dating the most wonderful person in the world. I'm head over heels for her, and I plan to be with her forever. Her name is Karra, and I'm soo in love with her!
She's moving to be with me (in 6 days!!). We've talked briefly about marriage (that's been very short talk), about having a child, about being together forever.
There is one small problem. Sex is a big thing with her... and I have been sexually abused, so I am quite intimidated. Also, I'm not the smallest girl you'll find, so I'm not entirely comfortable with my body and showing it off to others. I love Karra with all of my heart, and I want to please her. Last night she told me that she wants to make love with me. That idea sounds great... it's just the fear of my body. She keeps telling me that she'll show me that I can trust her, and she'll gain my trust in "that area"... and I trust her with all that I have... it's just a comfort issue within myself.

Do any of you ladies have any suggestions or ideas?
I do not have a problem pleasing her-just scared to receive pleasure, myself.

AIM/AOL- thisgirlisproud
Add me Smile

Post Sun May 30, 2004 4:14 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  

sex is not our issue. i am currently going through a seperation from my spouse and i also have children. we have fears of the whole coming out idea. but, we have decided to take our time and move at our own pace, which is really good.

Post Sun May 30, 2004 9:36 pm 
misfit

Well, I will just give you my opinion, don't know if it will help, but...

It seems you're having a very gratifying relationship with this woman and that you really are fond of each other. She seems to be a very sensitive and respectfull person as she is not pushing you to do anything but she 's giving you time to learn to trust her.
What surprised me in your post (if I may say so), is that you are very concerned with "satisfying" her more than anything else. My advice would be to try and learn to think about sexual pleasure differently. I am sure this is going to be hard for you given what you've been through in the past, but this is something you can learn to do. Trying to start thinking differently and also actually learning it through experience, gradually.
I guess your first time with her will feel like a huge 'jump' in the unknown and scary part of yourself, but try and think this is also something magic ans wonderful. She's not trying to hurt you, but wants to express her love for you in this very special way... (I'm sorry if my words sound awkward but I'm having sometimes a hard time expressing myself the way I want in this language...).
And you know what, you deserve you receive that pleasure ! Wink
So, if both of you take your time going through this experience, with love and respect of each other's limits and desires, with a lot of communication, this can only be a wonderful experience...
Don't be too scared and good luck to you...

Misfit.

Post Sun May 30, 2004 9:59 pm 
Tigger
Site Admin

Hi tvetteflo

Welcome to melsweb.com

There are a lot of positive people around and I am sure you will find some nice people to chat to and air your fears with.

Good luck

Tigs Smile

Post Sun May 30, 2004 10:38 pm 

thanks Tig

Post Mon May 31, 2004 1:17 am 
Stanley

Good point, misfit, your words make perfect sense in this launguage.

Tvetteflo-Good luck with your new relationship... Very Happy

Post Mon May 31, 2004 10:01 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  

Thanks Stanley. Yes, I was thinking the same thing as misfit when I read your post. Good luck on your relationship.

Post Mon May 31, 2004 10:03 pm 
misfit

Good luck to both of you ! Wink

Post Tue Jun 01, 2004 8:13 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: