BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Moans & Groans

OMG!!! Ladies Read This Please!! I cannot believe IT!!!!!!!!

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
CaMelBliss23

OMG!!! Ladies Read This Please!! I cannot believe IT!!!!!!!!

ok.. as you can see in some of my other post... I love the woman I'm with... HOWEVER I am on the verge of having a meltdown!!!

I just found out she was living with her EX up until last night!!! (she and I are a hour drive apart and she usually comes to my area when we get together.. which is often)
Ok anyway.. she has been living with her Ex(living with her Ex while she proposed to me.. UGH)..... and she has a friend"miss Rachael" that I feel very uneasy about..... now the Ex and her son tried to "jump" my G/F last night while she was getting the last of her things out of the house(*hint* this is how I found out she was still living with her) Evil or Very Mad so she calls me and tells me the whole story.... ok I was PISSED!! Her name is on both of the cars.. sooooo in a fit of rage she takes both cars, and decides to take a 30 min drive to Rachaels(her friend) so she can leave one of the cars with her.... (UMMM WHY DIDN"T U JUST BRING MEEEE THE CAR) Rolling Eyes ok so now my mind is like a mess!!!!! SO then she calls me while inside Rachaels apt...... now mind you I am very uneasy about their relationship b/c Rachael is BI and my STUD is HOTTTT not to mention.. Rachael is ALWAYS calling my G/F and my G/F spends quite a bit of time over there or on the phone with her ... but back to what I was saying.. My G/F calls me while @ Rachaels house and the whole convo seems odd... MY G/F was talking to me as if I WAS JUST ANOTHER FRIEND OF HERS!!!!! She has never done that before.... so I was like.. hmmmmmmmmmmm ok then!! So @ the end of the convo. I said Bye.. I love you.. and although I usually get a reply of "Love you 2" this time all I got was a "ok I'll talk to you later. BULLLLLLLLLL SHITTTTTTTTTTTTT!!! SO basically.. heres the deal
(1) My G/F is a coniving little witch!!!
(2) I think she is fukking her "friend" or her friend is making plans to do so.. HELL I DON"T KNOW!!!
(3)Everytime I bring it up that I feel uneasy about her and Rachaels relationship.. it is as if my feels are NEVER EVER taken into consideration.. like they are null and void! not to metion my g/f has been living a lie up until tonight!!!! UGH I am disgusted!!

Ladies I need Serious Opinions and FAST!!!! Our "engagment" is about to be no more!!!! Evil or Very Mad

Post Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:20 pm 
SWAY

Last edited by SWAY on Thu Aug 25, 2005 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:45 pm 
Freyja

Fuck the engagement. Tell her you're not ready.

And play it cool. Don't give her the satisfaction of a jealousy attack.
Even if you've already had one. Cut it out now. Simply back off a
little - she'll come to you if she really wants your relationship.
You can do it.

Don't be home/don't answer door or phone for 3 or 4 days. Then, call
her and make light chit chat. This'll make her feel it.

Sorry for swearing. I'm having a really shittty day (see post).

Post Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:57 pm 
Phoenix
Moderators

Your g/f is a coniving bitch. Dump her, get some backbone and try to live well, though i know it will hurt like hell. I would not play a waiting game. I think you are being made a fool of, and appearing to her that you have not self esteem or value. Go get the other car, and see what you can do to get her name off the title.

You deserve a whole lot better than this. Don't get nasty or mean. Just state it like it is, no feelings basically. It somehow makes a woman very upset not to see you ranting and raving. Just dump her, tell her what goes around comes around and you deserve respect and since you respect yourself so much, it's over.

just my humble opinion,

brat

Post Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:48 pm 
CaMelBliss23

You Ladies are sooooooooooo right! I have to move on.. though it is hurting like hell!! I couldn't even sleep last night!! And I refuse to lose my BEAUTY SLEEP behind ANYONE!! lol Very Happy ANyway.. I am going to play it cool... no jealousy act.... I'm going to not give a fukk just like she has been actin... 2 can play that game!! It's over though.... I'm going to pawn the ring.. and say FUKK IT!!! I deserve better....I am NO ONES FOOL!!! So she can go be with Rachels sorry ass!!! Thanks a mil ladies!! It's so good getting great advice from great women!!!!

P.S> Single Femme looking for some nice playtime..... Twisted Evil <sly smirk> anyone interested? <licks lips> HA!!!

Cris

Post Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:40 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: