BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Moans & Groans

I CAN'T HELP WHO I AM

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
ladiestouch

I CAN'T HELP WHO I AM

i can't understand what i am not doing. i love the " aggresive " look of a woman. i walk down the street and certain woman just turn me on. i mean to the point that i can actually get "moist" walking down the street. the ones with the short hair cut, and manly attitude. just writing about this is kinda freaking me out. these are not the women i attract. i have a "girly" face, my most comfortable clothing are jeans and sneakers. but i attract the girly-girls. don't get me wrong, i absolutly love every inch of a woman. but i am looking for an aggresive woman that is not afraid to have an assertive woman. everyone i have met wants it one way or the other.
i realize that my assertiveness can be a-bit-strong some times, (i am not violent, i am too old to fight) but does that mean that i am going to have to change some of the things i actually like about myself in order to fine someone special in my life.
please send me some feed-back. i am desperate.[/i]

Post Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:37 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Freyja

Hi Lady,

Maybe what you're not doing is being assertive enough! These "manly" women are sometimes hiding behind their manliness, and need to be approached.

My (gorgeous) girlfriend is so manly that she can't even walk into a public lady's room without eliciting thoughtless comments, stares, etc. When we go to hockey games, I have to walk in front of her into the washrooms. She gets called "sir" all the time.

Anyway, it's not always easy to walk around looking the way you feel. It
can rob you of some of your confidence. And I know that's how she really feels.

Any-anyway, I'm not super femmy either, and yet my girlfriend is as masculine as they come. I kind of alternate irregularly between being how I usually feel (sk8r/valkyrie/artsy/woodsy/techie) and how I sometimes feel (bunny/girly/dommy). I wear vans every day, but I'm willing to wear knock-me-down-f*@#-me shoes when necessary. She likes both. The bottom line is, you have to have at least some femme in you. And incidentally, I chased after her (although of course she doesn't know it!).
Make the first move, ladiestouch.

Freyja

Post Tue Jun 28, 2005 2:25 pm 
Phoenix
Moderators

Hmmm, i like aggressive women as well, and thought i wanted a Syr as a Domme. But that was not the case. I loveeeee Femmes, and my Mistress is 100% femme and very aggressive, loving, and caring. You can't put anyone in a box, so if you are interested you much let it be known.

Give that extra long look, smile, send her a drink etc.... You never know who is behind that look... just get to know em, cause any and all can be the biggest bitches ever going whether femme or butch.

brat

Post Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:25 pm 
Radioactive

First off, don't change how you are. Just don't be afraid to let that aggressive woman know you're interested. You want someone to like you for who you are, not something you are willing to portray to attract them. HUGZ

Post Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:01 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
ladiestouch

thank all you ladies for your input. i really will taky it to heart.
i could possibly get on here whining at any time. please feel free to "help me out"
again, thanks

Post Wed Jun 29, 2005 5:21 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: