BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Coming Out....

Confessions of a "straight" girl.

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Goodtimes

Confessions of a "straight" girl.

Rolling Eyes I come to the ladies of this forum to ask a question. I figure since my question is about the lesbian lifestyle I would come straight to the source. Rolling Eyes

I am a 22 year old female that has never been touched or touched another woman in a sexual way. I have always been intrigued by the lesbian lifestyle, however I always felt that it was something that I wasnt allowed to think about. ( I am from Texas, and my father is a preacher ) The strange thing is that lately I havent been thinking about men, my thoughts have been overwhelmingly consumed by thoughts of beautiful women. It's strange because if I was ever approached by a woman I think that I would freak out and run, although I would want nothing more to explore the world of my secret erotic fantasy. So, I sit here wondering what the hell does all of this mean? Am I gay or do I just want to explore something that has been presented to me as something I cant have, thus I want it? And lets say that I do decide to go to some bar in Dallas, would it be like some violation of " the lesbian code", because I am basically a virgin to this lifestyle? What do you think about chicks that have only been with men and want to try being with a woman? I could really use some replies on this topic, so thanks for any opinion that you can offer.

You Ladies have a Great Day,

Goodtimes

Post Sat Apr 23, 2005 8:58 pm 
Phoenix
Moderators

Hello Goodtimes,

I commend you on your honesty. It's called being curious. Nothing wrong with that. Just go out, have a good time.

Pho

Last edited by Phoenix on Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Sat Apr 23, 2005 11:22 pm 
Dueceswild

me too

I to am a preacher's kid Shocked ! my family freaked but it was because I came out..... not because I was curious.... tell you what..... simply kissing a woman was enough for me to know I wanted more....
Duece

Post Wed May 04, 2005 6:50 pm 
belle_australienne

Hey Goodtimes,

Just couldnt help but post a reply... Your feelings are the exact same way I felt growing up! lol... I now have a girlfriend.... Not to say that that is where you will end up too. I am just saying its normal, and it can take a while to sort it all through.

Now I dont know if there is a 'code' where you are, but for years before I met my girlfriend, I went to gay clubs and bars with friends. Its a really good way to get accustomed to the lifestyle.

Up until very recently I had only ever been with men, but I considered myself bi because I was equally attracted to women.

Listen to Brat's advice, its good and keep us informed.

love Jess

Post Fri May 13, 2005 7:09 am 
MistressHaven

I am from Austin Tx. Now in South Austin where I grew up it was un heard of. Then my mother kicked me out and i had to move to N. Austin. Two differant worlds. I finished Highschool at Westwood where everyone was gay or bi. That is where I came out. I never had a serious girlfriend until I met my wife. I just wanted to let you know I totally understand.

Where in Texas?

Mel

Post Fri May 13, 2005 11:26 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
kultis

Goodtimes, like everyone have been saying, that it's normal to be curious! Relax and just have fun and go with the flow! Maybe you're lesbian, bi or you find out that it was just curiosity that you're not attracked to women!

Best wishes Kultis

PS. Sorry if my English is not perfect, I hope you understand me though Wink

Post Tue May 17, 2005 5:22 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
PreciousBabe

well, to be honest with you all I am married to a man for almost 10 years. Just found out hubby was cheeting on me.. But he doesnt know that I know about it.. Well I have 3 Incounters with females. But I was always afraid. My parents are to religous as well. I think they would have disowend me.. But I find women very attractive and it turns me on watching women have fun together. But I find myself wanting to be with a woman.

Post Wed May 18, 2005 6:58 am 
kultis

Hmm..that is very hard situation. Being married for 10 years is a lot of time. I dunno how to help you but you should do what your instict says. Could you talk with your husband?

kultis

Post Wed May 18, 2005 8:26 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
Bitsky

Switching teams

I have dated guys since I was allowed to start dating, as I got older I always thought about being with a woman just once but thinking that I would never get a chance living where I do I just didn't think anything of it. I met a great girl and we became friends, I was in a long term relationship at the time and had just bought a house yada yada yada. I finally found out that my friend was gay, I remember thinking at that moment of being with her. She was involved with someone as well but I had to tell her my feelings because I didn't know what was happening. Long story kinda short we are together now and it was very hard on all of us, myself and my g/f and our exes. I was honest from the start with my b/f and we still talk once in a while but it was the hardest thing I ever had to go through so far in life. But I can't imagine ever being with another man, women are just so beautiful inside and out.

Post Wed May 18, 2005 8:59 am 
heartofwoman

my best advice is to explore and have fun but don't form a relationship until you are 100% sure of your sexuality as someone could get hurt in the long run.

Post Thu May 26, 2005 3:13 pm 
femmevirgo

Okay, well as far as a "code" Im not so sure that I have ever heard of one of those either. Although I can say that there are alot of lesbians that don't approve of the bisexual thing or don't believe it exists for some reason.....But then there are alot of ppl who disapprove of alot of things, so don't let that stop you. As far as going to a bar.....well I guess that is a place to start, although in any situation I don't suggest looking for a life partner in a bar, remember alcohol always makes things look better. As to being a preachers kid...well Im a preachers grandkid and even though he doesn't approve of my lifestyle he still accepts me. I think that you could go either way....some straight women are just simply intrigued by the lifestyle and then some are just in denial that they are lesbian...lol Either way, you must explore this to ever really know which you are. Good luck in all your endeavours, and have patience Women are alot more complicated than Men!

Post Thu May 26, 2005 3:30 pm 
heartofwoman

That is a good point Femmevirgo, I myself refuse to believe bisexuality does'nt exist even though most of my friends and my ex who were bi turned straight or gay. But i think that has to do with the fact that most of my friends are probly just straight girls fascinated with the lesbian scene but when something goes wrong, they break up or they get tired of it they nolonger had interest in it.

Some just don't know what defines "bisexual" such as a friend of mine who thought she was bisexual because she was in a 3 way with another woman.
to me...to be bisexual you must be able to love another woman with all your heart just as you would love a man, also even if worst comes you would still be able to love another woman and you can't just eliminate 1 side when you feel like it.

but like i said before...have fun and explore=))(ooh that rhymed)

Post Thu May 26, 2005 3:42 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: