BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Moans & Groans

KIll me now!!

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
MistressHaven

KIll me now!!

As some of you may know I have been working on a Pagan Lesbian website. It is going very badly.

I dont know how you did it Mel. I have never been more frusterated or disapointed in all my life. Everyday I work on this and every day if feel more and more incompentant. I just wanted a place well...like this but for the Pagan community. There are so many of us out there and we have to hide from the world or "go to hell". There are so many creative people out there and i wanted a place where they could let loose and be themselves and talk about sex, drugs, rituals everything we are not aloud to talk about in normal society. I just thought that I could help people the way Mel and another site I am apart of has helped me. Emotionally, physically, spiritually.

The people I have met here are so amazing and I look forward to every moment I can spend with my new friends. I just wanted to make other people feel the same. I wanted them to come to my site and feel more comftorable and more at home than they do in there own homes. I just got off work and I am sitting in my own living room but if I were not here I would not feel the same. I feel free here. I am other wise trapped in a world of uncaring and manuplative people.

Ok I may be a little overemotional. I just spent more hours draining myself on how to make my stupid site interactive. Whats really sad is I am paying for HTML codes that I cant figure out how to use or if I even have what I need to make a forum based site.

That was my bitch fest.

Mel

Post Mon May 16, 2005 11:49 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Lacquer Paint

I think that's a wonderful idea. I am Pagan, and would definately enjoy a site like the one you are working on. Unfortunately, I know nothing about html. If you need help in other areas, let me know, and I'll do my best to help out.

Keep up the good work... I'm sure people here can help you with the html.

Post Mon May 16, 2005 4:33 pm 
MistressHaven

I have three right now but my newest is my faverout. It is far from complete and it is not interactive but if you would like to visit it is

http://www.freewebs.com/haven1263/

if you are interested. I am quite proud of this one but only because I am so illiterate. How ever most of the stuff there is also here and you have to have java to chat and even I cant do that! If you go I would love your feed back!!

Mel

Post Tue May 17, 2005 1:04 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Phoenix
Moderators

Mel, what program are you using to help you? I have done several sites.... a few years back.. i used Frontpage, and tweaked the coding. There are Javachat scripts... do you know how to look at webpage source code for sites that work? You have to reverse engineer it, but it can be figured out. I also used cute ftp for my uploading, i didnt like the frontpage utility. I had 4 forums on my prophecy site. There are lots of different avenues to go down to get what you want....

Offering you some mead, "May you never thirst"

Blessed be,

brat

Post Wed May 18, 2005 3:36 am 
MistressHaven

Takes the meade greatfully. No I am pretty much computer illiterate and most of the lingo is german to me. I am learning but very slowly. Its a frusterating process. I am one of those people that needs someone to sit down and go through it step by step. This site I am working on now I quite like but my goal is forum based. Hopefully soon.

Mel

Post Wed May 18, 2005 5:53 am 
DanceofSorrows

Mel.,

I know how frustrating it is working with html. I have done a website just tweaking along without any certain programs. A neat trick though is to copy a similiar site for html coding and then you can make changes to it. Hopefully brat can help you set up. Best of luck~

Dance~

Post Fri May 20, 2005 5:57 pm 
MistressHaven

Thanks a bunch. Its been pretty frusterating but I so like the site I have going right now. I just want it to be interactive. It will happen eventually Im sure.

Post Fri May 20, 2005 10:40 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: