BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Moans & Groans

*Sigh*

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Peacegirl

*Sigh*

There's this girl at my college that I have been friends with since we started here freshman year (we're now sophomores). Recently, we both came out to each other. This almost made it worse for me because I have the HUGEST crush on her. I have all year actually. I've been trying to avoid her somewhat, but next year, we're going to be on the same feminist group executive board (I'm president and she's secretary). So basically, I'll be spending a lot of time with her. The thing is, I really want to go out with her but don't want to jeopardize our friendship or our working relationship we'll have next year. I'm just so confused and I don't know what to do anymore!!!

Post Sun Apr 24, 2005 10:35 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
illusive_dreams

yeah those situations are always hard... it could ruin the friendship, plus you will have to be around her a lot... but then again, it could make you're lifea lot better too... personally i believe that everything happens for a reason. should you fall in love you were meant to, should you get hurt it sucks but it will make you stronger. personally, i'd try to talk to her about how i feel without making her uncomfortable... jumping you and saying 'i have a huge crush on you' to a close friend is kind of surprising. try explaining how you feel and make sure you let her know that you don't want this to hurt your friendship in any way. i hope this helps, if it doesnt sound so good it still might help you to figure sumthing out i hope haha good luck ((hugs))

Post Mon Apr 25, 2005 2:22 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: