BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Moans & Groans

Does She Like Me?

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic

Does She Like Me?

I'm new here but I'm ready to jump right in, I hope this is okay. I've been lurking for a few days so this feels like home already.

Anyway, I have never had a sexual experience with a woman but I have wanted to for a long time. The desire has grown more intense since I started spending more time with a friend I met in school. I am currently a cosmetology student and I go to school 40 hours per week so I spend a lot of time with her, plus we go out to clubs sometimes.

We sit by eachother everyday, share eachothers stuff, do eachothers hair,etc. Sometimes I feel like she wants me but then she'll do something to throw me off. I've never pursued a woman before so I don't know what to do and I'm afraid to be embarrassed or to say something and totally piss her off!

Once I mentioned to her that I wanted to be with a woman, she told me she had before, but it was a fling type of thing nothing serious. When I asked her if she would ever pursue something like that again she totally changed the subject so I let it go.

A couple of weeks ago I went out with another friend from school on a Sat. night and the following week she(the one I like) would barely talk to me (I had also been going to lunch with this other friend,etc). This went on for almost a week and a half where she would talk if I talked to her but she never started a conversation-this is so not like her. So I thought, wow maybe she was jealous??? ( It was not my intention to make her jealous, I just started hanging out with someone else a little because she made me feel like she did not want me around sometimes)

She's told me I had a nice body once when we went jean shopping, she actually yelled it and looked me up and down in the dressing room but I was so shy I didn't know what to do or say.

And since I have never been with a woman before I get cold feet thinking I would not be able to please her even if we did hook up because she's the type of person who has high expectations. But I want to so bad.

I think about her all the time and I just wish I could do something about it. Please tell me what you think about this situation.

Much Love,

Post Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:18 am 
SexyLolita

For starters, you don't have to worry about pleasing her. Its all in the passion in which you show her. There is nothing sexier than surrendering yourself completely to another woman, especially if you're a virgin to lesbianism. Give yourself completely and let it touch your soul.

Just be foreworned that once you take that step you may never go back straight baby. It is the difference of hamburger and filet mignot.

Post Sun Apr 03, 2005 2:52 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  

Thank You

SexyLolita,

Thank you for your response. I've been thinking I should just take the risk and jump in and let her know what I want. But sometimes its like my mouth won't move and the words won't come because I think too much and overanalyze everything!! I want to be free to be spontaneous.

I've been so serious for so long and I'm over it.

Post Mon Apr 04, 2005 3:53 pm 
ARCHANGEL

i know what it's like

i don't know if this will help, but i can surely empathize with you... i also like this girl at work and even though our eyes lock and the vibes are there that there is mutual attraction between the two of us, i don't know how to approach the situation... it's not only bad enough that she is so beatiful and a bit on the shy side i don't know how she would react if i say anything, but to make things worse i'm also a bit on the shy side and i'm afraid that her fear to experiment or be open to a sexual relationship with another woman may scare her and cause her to reject me without giving me a chance.well i guess what i want say it's that i hear you and you are not alone best of luck.

Post Sun Apr 10, 2005 6:49 am 
mk

hey guest, im new here too, and i've been lurking as well just to see whats going on.
i have to say u r adorable. this is what love do to us, i know how u feel its a real problem when u don't know what the other person thinks or wants specialy when that person is a woman it all becomes blurry and a lot of questions pop in your head.
it sounds like this girl realy likes you, from what you're telling and maybe she doesn't know how to open up herself? i don't know if you have already done that but i think u should tell here how u feel, just talk to her don't give out staments just ask her not about weman in jeneral, about u two. start a conversation. i know its hard but thats the way. and if u can't do it that's ok most of us can't. just be patient and see what happens it always works. one of u will have to make the first step it takes time- patience...
thats all have to say.
good luck,
mk.

Post Wed Apr 13, 2005 12:35 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: