BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Moans & Groans

Fuckin' Sober Conversations

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
EverydayAngelKarie

Fuckin' Sober Conversations

I will probably regret posting this later, but oh well. Let me start off by saying that trying to talk relationships while drinking fucking sucks! And it just pisses the other person off so I suggest not doing it. Especially not if you have been drinking since 8 pm (It's 2 am. now by the way). God dang. I don't even know why I am typing this. I suppose it's because I wanted to prove some kind of point, and as you can see that point is not getting very far. I doubt that anyone will be able to help me on this issue, but I'm glad I could have a random fit with myself in this forum. Yay for moans and groans.

Post Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:15 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
chordphrute

well first I'll chuckle...

don't erase it. you crack me up. though i guess we don't need the profanity Smile

talking about relationships while drunk can be good and bad. it can be good because often times true things will come out that wouldn't when you're sober, even if later you didnt want them to. of course that's the bad part -

im glad you could have a random fit with yourself too, kiddo. congrats on that Smile

Post Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:06 pm 
EverydayAngelKarie

ty for reading. sorry about the profanity. haha. Smile

Post Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:52 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: