BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Birthdays

Happy Dec. 4th birthday to the one I love!

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
storybellz

Happy Dec. 4th birthday to the one I love!

Hi everyone!

I know it's not the 4th yet. But i'd better do this now, b4 i forget...

I guess some of you who've read a few posts by me may have figured this out already, then again, some of you may not. But, roughly ever since June, me and my best friend have been out of contact. We didn't have a fight or anything, in-fact, we were getting along quite well (i thought!). I always considered good communication a big part of our friendship. However, she just suddenly thought it fit to act like i don't exist, which isn's too hard for her, considering that our relationship was basically a long-distance one anyway (mostly email, phone-calls). I guess she has good reasons. I mean, she's married, and she knows i was becoming ETREMELY ATTACHED to her; but that's a story worthy of a whole other thread, entirely!

Anyway, she is a very sweet woman, i know this, else i wouldn't have formed a friendship with her. So, i know that she has only the best intentions when choosing to quit commmunications with me. But, there's one other thing i know about her too, and that is that no matter how long we remain out of contact, i know in my heart that she will never forget me.

So, because she will always have me in her thoughts, i want to send her a happy birthday wish. I'll just put this out there in the cosmos (or cyber-space) hoping that maybe, just maybe it will fill her thoughts, and she'll think of me some more!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to MY DEAR N/L!! I'm so mad that you're causing me to miss you like this. But, love trumps anger, and i'll love you always! Here's hoping that we meet again, in love and happiness.

(i know she'll probably never read this, as i don't think she knows i'm a member here, but...looking to the cosmos...)

P.S.
While i'm sending birthday wishes, i'd like to wish BdeCaunteton a happy b-day too; saw that it was her b-day, when looking at the December thread Wink

Post Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:31 am 
BdeCaunteton

*laughs nervously* sometimes I forget other people share my birthday so that subject made me jump a little. Damn bellz... lol Thank you dear and happy birthday to your sweetie.

www[dot]bdecauntetonspoetry[dot]webs[dot]com

Post Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:19 am 
Eilidh
Moderators

Happy Birthday to your friend, storybellz!

Happy Birthday, B!

Happy Birthday to everyone who shares the special day of December 4!

~Eilidh

Post Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:21 am 
storybellz

quote:
Originally posted by BdeCaunteton:
*laughs nervously* sometimes I forget other people share my birthday so that subject made me jump a little. Damn bellz... lol Thank you dear and happy birthday to your sweetie.

*Gigles* Awww... i didn't mean to make you nervious!

Yeah, i know, it is easy to forget that others share our same birthdays. But, you're in good company though. And, you Sagitarians are a trip!

Anyway, i hope you are having a super time, filled with lots of oppertunities to relax and enjoy your fav movies (perhaps Mrs. Santa Cluase?). It's that time of year, ya know.

P.S.
Speaking of nervious, imagine my reaction when i read this:
http://www.californiapsychics.com/articles/Newsletter/736/Red_Responds.aspx

(it's a link to one of the sites i frequent) That couple shares the same birthdays as me and my friend. Plus, the one born on my day seems to be going through related struggles, similiar to mine (except of course, he's a gay and i'm a...um...i guess the word is lesbian).

Maybe there's something to this whole birthday thing Shocked Laughing

PPS.
Thanks for your reply too, E. Dec. 4th is a special day!

Post Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:15 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: