BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Moans & Groans

hello ladies can you give any suggestions

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
ARCHANGEL

hello ladies can you give any suggestions

hello ladies,it is the first time i joined a lesbian chat. anyways i like to hear some suggestions for a little problem i got
i have known i'm lesbian ever since i was a child,and like many of you i've tried to deny it to myself and others. well to make the story short i got involved with this woman i loved her but i guess she didn't return that love, anyways its been about 5 years since that relationship ended, and even though it has been hard at times i've managed to go on with my life i have met women i feel attracted to but i never said anything to them just silent looks that is as far as it gets. which brings me to the actual reason for joining you forum
i just got a new job in this company or warehouse i know it is not a good idea to get involve with people at work but there is this girl i like and i got the impression the first time i saw her that i caught her eye as well. she is about 22 or 23 years old i'm 34 going on 35 this year and i just want some feedback on how to express this attraction i feel for her i'm not saying that i will actuallly will tell her, but how do i bring myself to express how i feel. and even though i told my ex how attracted i felt for her and then i told another girl after that that i had an attraction for her i don't want to get hurt again. it seems i have lost my confidence on how to approach another girl and say exactly how i feel. also i'm well aware that not all women will admit that easily that they too feel attracted to other women especially when it is face to face. anyways i hope i can hear from you thanks Cool

Post Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:56 am 
wyldhart

Archangel-
First I'd like to give you a warm welcome to Mels...beautiful souls gather here...and are very supportive..you will get much feedback, I'm sure.

Now, your issue- Confidence is something I don't lack Wink , so bear with me as I give my 2 cents worth of advice....You don't have to jump into it head first, so to speak, and reveal your feelings. Feel her out, ask her out to do something...dinner, movie, coffee, drinks, hiking..something to start the conversation and the journey of knowing her. Then, see how it develops.....if you click...if she's a little more than interested in you...

Best of luck!

warm hugs
wyld

Post Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:25 pm 
twilight

I would just say 'hey, do you want to catch a coffee or something after we get off?' Then just start to get to know her away from work. See what interests you share, etc. Once you know her more personally it will be easier to share your feelings. Just my 2 cents.

The lengthening shadows wait The first pale stars of twilight. ~~ Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.

Post Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:56 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
ARCHANGEL

thanks

thanks for the feedback i'm getting it much appreciated, when life gets complicated it is good to hear fresh and unbias suggestions. my ears are open to any feedback or suggestions so thanks again and keep them coming

Post Sat Mar 26, 2005 7:33 am 
Jules

Hello archangel,
Wyld and twilight are soooo right, after a coffee or two, you might decide this girl is wonderful...or so not who you thought she might be. Keep it casual for now, work relationships can be very difficult.

Post Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:30 pm 
Mairi bheag

I have to ask whether your colleagues at work appreciate what makes you you?

Post Mon Mar 28, 2005 1:53 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: