BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Moans & Groans

Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
MysteryGirl
Moderators

Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

What a day!!!! Since I don't have any real family here, I'll just let this all out to my family here at Mels. As some of you know, these are my last few days here and I had each one planned to get certain things done. But at 9.30am, only an hour or so after I kissed my woman goodbye, I received a call from one of her workmates telling me she had had a bad fall at work, cut her arm losing a lot of blood and had been taken to Hospital by ambulance. Luckily I was able to get hold of a friend who drove me to the ER where I was told she had been taken, after a nerve wracking drive and 30 minutes there I called her workplace again to ask what was happening and found they had taken her to a different Hosp. By now I could hardly stop shaking enough to talk, finally reached the 2nd place prepared to throw the worst tantrum if they wouldn't let me see her cause I'm not a 'relative". But I saled in, to find her laughing and joking with the Drs, she'd been xrayed and they were preparing to sew up a small but deep cut on her wrist which had been caused by a piece of broken ceramic coffee cup, it had nicked a vein whiich accounted for all the blood. So she's OK, apart from that and a lot of bruising which is beginning to come out all over her body. At any age this is a nasty experience and she's no spring chicken.

After we finally left the Hosp, we had to swing by her workplace to drop in all the myriad of forms, only to be told that we had to go see THEIR Dr. even though everything had been done at the ER. Drove there, waited, filled in a 100 more forms, saw the Dr., drove back to her workplace where we waited, then she was interviewd by security and DRUGTESTED!!!!! Can you bellieve that? We just got home, starving at 4.30pm.

As I said, what a day!

Post Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:15 am 
realwoman

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((NONI)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I am glad your Merlin is OK! Huge hugs for her!

Love,

~real

light is to darkness as love is to fear...

Post Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:45 am 
twilight

Awwww, hugs to you and your partner (who I hope is properly loopy from nice little pills)! I was hurt on the job a bit over a year ago... I know the headache of all that paperwork. Thoughts and prayers are with her and you in the recovery!

The lengthening shadows wait The first pale stars of twilight. ~~ Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.

Post Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:01 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Angel1
Moderators

Awwwwwww(((((((((((Noni)))))))))))))) Exclamation
I am also so relieved to hear that your((( Merlin))) is ok Smile I am sending an abundance of warming... healing thoughts her way,hope she makes a swift recovery. Exclamation

with much love'n'huge hugs
Angel1 x x x

Post Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:23 pm 
Dark prism

Well doesn't that suck!!!

I hope you are feeling better today, Merlin. Hang in there, we are thinking about you. You have friends here by association, don't forget that, you may need us soon.

Hang in there and try to stay strong, ladies.

(((((((((((((((((((((Noni&Merlin)))))))))))))))))))

Dp/Arg

Post Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:54 am 
Eilidh
Moderators

{{{Noni & Merlin}}},

Hopefully by now, everyone's nerves have recovered from all that madness!

Wishing you two calmer days,
Eilidh

Post Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:22 pm 

NOni! I'm so glad i im'd you today because i was totallly unaware that you had posted..... I'm so sorry about what happened to B.... Please give her my best. OMG i hope she is feeling better, and i'm so sorry you two had to go through this now. Hope you are both resting peacefully today. My gosh..... hang in there you two..... "J"

Post Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:04 pm 
Allison

(((((((((((((Noni and Merlin))))))))))))))) I hope the next few days will be enjoyable and safe for the two of you Wink Heal quickly and give her great TLC Noni.

Alli

Post Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:06 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
MysteryGirl
Moderators

Thank you ladies for all the good wishes and concern. The 'impatient' patient is feeling somewhat better today, the swelling in her hand is going down slowly and she is beginning to develop some interesting coloured bruising on various parts of her anatomy LOL Luckily no broken bones, or damaged nerves or tendons.

I will be flying out on Friday night so please keep us in your thoughts during this very difficult time.

HugZ, Noni

Post Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:25 am 
MdmPrez

Noni

My stomach just sank when I read you are leaving Fri night. I knew it was soon, but that is so real.
We will be here for Merlin, if she needs us. Should we drag her in? lol
A safe journey to you Noni and a smooth visit home.

(((((((((((((((((((((((( Noni )))))))))))))))))))))))

Cat

Post Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:36 pm 
MysteryGirl
Moderators

Thank you Cat, I appreciate all the good wishes and thoughts from everyone. I doubt you will see this lady of mine on Mels but I'll will pass on the message LOL.

HugZ, Noni

Post Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:21 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: