BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Moans & Groans

LIFE IS BLEH

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Florida_lez09

LIFE IS BLEH

i live in a small close minded town right next to the air force base. most of the "bisexuals" are really straight and all the lesbians are either really good friends or taken. I do have a crush on someone and have for awhile but i'm sure nothing will happen because everytime i talk to her about a possible us she blows me off. Yet when things are convient for her she contacts me. It sucks!!! Gah im a senior in high school eager to get out into the real world so yeah. i really hate being single and alone. i don't feel like i have anyone here for me

Post Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:43 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Purp

I'm sorry to hear about this, but the good news is, is you are a seniour in high school. You can go to a college with a strong GLBT club, and perhaps in another city where there is a strong GLBT community, like New York, San Francisco, Santa Fe, or Seattle. It won't last forever in your small town. Best of luck to you.

Post Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:08 am 
Allison

Awww, Niceville isn't so bad. It is a small town, but, like Purp said you only have one more year before you can spread your wings. If college is in your future, both U of F and FSU have fairly good GLTB groups. Have some patience and enjoy your youth. Hit the beach as often as you can. There are many years ahead for serious relationships and activities.

Alli

Post Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:42 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: