BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Member Introductions

Hello,

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
CherryMilk

Hello,

Hello everyone who reads this post,

I'm CherryMilk, I originally came to this forum(as Confused Person) as a way to understand myself and how I am online after a run in with a girl who I guess....misunderstood what type of person I really am and I thought best place to ask was a place where many women post. I am a female at mind and heart but a male by birth sex. I have no real strong desire to change my body. Partly because it cost to much and I don't think I'd make a cute woman...not that my body size and build is all that "manly" to start
with...anyways.

I originally posted on this lesbian forum to have a question answered about a encounter I had and to see if I really did wrong.

I was asked to stick around on that forum and a person I know told me to try here because everyone was much friendlier here. I hope my presence here won't be a bother and everything I am saying is 100% truthful even though I really don't have any way to prove it but I'll leave it up to everyone to choose that because I don't know how many people you get here that are like me and are honest...or how many are perverted guys pretending.

About myself....

People that know me really well online think a very friendly and helpful person with a very playful, sweet, and cute personality. It seems that nearly everyone I talk with is attracted to me in some way and find me a easy person to open up to which is really nice. At least this is what other girls think of myself. As for the guys most think I am ok until they try to flirt with me. I don't really like men so much...I feel extremely uncomfortable being around them or having to chat with them online and in real life and I tend not be able to trust them much. Overall I am a really goofy person who like to make people smile and say random goofy things. I also be overly honest with my opinions.

I like to play MMORPGs, chat online, watch anime and many many other things that I can't think of at the moment. I do have PDD-NOS which somewhat hurt how I am around others and how I process things I read. So in advance if I say something really strange or reply to something it was a bit unrelated... that I misunderstood or it really didn't come out the way I wanted.

If you have any questions or comments for me...don't be afraid to ask/say. =)

*hugs and kisses to all*(to those who want)

Last edited by CherryMilk on Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:57 pm 
DarkChyldesKiss
Site Admin

CherryMilk

Welcome to Mels and thank you for being upfront about everything especially your gender. Realize you are not the only man who walks the same path as you do.

Please read the rules regarding men so that you don't overstep any boundaries which can happen in the blink fo an eye even if not intended.

http://www.melswebs.com/generalboards/viewtopic.php?t=5920

One rule that gets ignored alot is our rule about men not being allowed in the chatroom.

I may have misread your intro at the end but I want to make it completely clear that this is in no way a place for pickups. If you understand our rules and why we have them in place, please continue on the site. If you have any questions about our site, please feel free to PM me and I'll do my best to give you an explanation.

Darkchyldeskiss

Post Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:09 pm 
Angel1
Moderators

Hello there(((((((((cherrymilk)))))))
A warm welcome To Mels. I hope that you enjoy spending time here and that the site is beneficial to you in some way.Looking forward to reading your posts.Enjoy! Very Happy

((((hugs)))))
Angel1 Smile

Post Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:55 pm 
Eilidh
Moderators

Hi CherryMilk,

Welcome to Mels! Grab a chair and relax. The coffee and tea are on their way Wink

In response to the question in your other intro post--How do I/we see people as yourself?--well, I see you simply as another human being. Birth sex, to me, is not nearly as important as the gender one expresses.

So, take a look around the forums and be sure to post!
I'm interested in hearing what you have to say.

~Eilidh

Post Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:39 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: