BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Member Introductions

'Nother newb :)

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
FerretBabette

'Nother newb :)

wow
ok...silent treatment in chat and intro n message boards, so i apologize for whatever i said or didn't say right to prompt the cold shoulders and if you can, please remove my registration from your space here.

thx

Kim

Post Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:31 am 
realwoman

Hi Ferret

Firstly, pleased to meet you, and WELCOME TO MELS!

Secondly, I dont think you did or say anything wrong, but I also dont think you got a 'cold shoulder'. Maybe you expected Mels to be like other message boards, where people post every 30 seconds? Here at Mels, it is not like that - there is so much to read and to do here, that we dont post that often. Also, one has to remember a chat room is a very strange place - sometimes there is a lot of activity, and sometimes, someone maybe just told a very sad story just before you joined, or maybe sometimes there is not much happening there anyways.

So, dont let these things prevent you from becoming part of the most wonderful lesbian community on the web. Tell us a little about yourself, and i am sure you will find our ladies most welcoming

Warm regards, and looking forward to meeting you in chat.

Hugs

~real

PS: If anything specific happened that upset you, please feel free to PM me or any other moderator... we are here to male Mels a safe and warm place for all our ladies, old and new

~Rx

light is to darkness as love is to fear...

Post Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:32 pm 
Angel1
Moderators

hi FerretBabette
Welcome.I hope that you do decide to stay; because you'll come to learn just how loving and supportive the ladies really are here at ~Mels~

I have logged into the chat room on several occasions and even though the room was full of people; sometimes people are multitasking and are unaware that someone else has entered the room(especially if their speakers are not switched on) Wink

Hope you decide to stay if not..... i wish you well on your journey. Exclamation

Angel1 Exclamation

Post Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:52 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: