BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Moans & Groans

Problem: I have a MAJOR crush on my vet . . .but I'm taken

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Somewhere In Florida

Problem: I have a MAJOR crush on my vet . . .but I'm taken

Hey all,

I'm kind of embarressed to post this cause it seems rather silly. But, here goes. I am in a relationship of 5 years now, but I have a MAJOR crush on my vet who is also lesbian. I don't know anything about her, but I want to know EVERYTHING about her. I feel bad for having these feelings, but what can I do???

Embarassed

Post Tue Jan 25, 2005 2:20 pm 
chame70

Crush on your vet....

Hi Somewhere,
I try not to do anything I wouldn't want done to me. True that being human I have fallen weak to temptation before but just think. How would you like it if after five years she betrayed your trust?
Sorry, I speak from my heart...
chame

Post Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:35 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Somewhere In Florida

chame

Yes, I know you are right. I just have to get this woman out of my head. Even if I were single, perhaps she's not, and also, perhaps she'd tell me to fly to the moon!

Crying or Very sad

Post Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:45 pm 
chame70

Crush on your vet...

Think of something real erotic that you and your lover do, surprise her when you guys get home tonight and f... yur brains out. That'll do wonders inhelping you get this other womyn out of your head.
Bubble bath, feathers, strawberries and whipped cream? Silk scarves, dressing up and role playing?
Possibilities are only limited by your imagination!
Don't take a chance on losing a good thing!
luvst
chame

Post Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:55 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
DanceofSorrows

Somewhere,

Better to admit it than have denial without responsibility Razz

She must be really hot lol. This is a true test of your commitment. May you give you and your partner the best opportunity to grow through it (and who knows, better sex?? lol)

Dance~

Post Tue Jan 25, 2005 9:19 pm 
cmichelle1119

Hey I'm with Dance on this one there is always funny ways to improve your sex life!!!No really most people hide it when they are attracted to another person.It takes a real woman to admit it.I have to tell you something I always say..."Falling in love is easy,Staying is love is hard"We all fall and usually hard,but after all the bliss of those first moments we develope a familiar feeling for that person,if you want to stay in love with this girl and truly be committed,don't stop trying...all those little things you did in the beggining are just as important now. Wink Hope my advice could help hun!

Much Hugs,
Michelle

Post Wed Jan 26, 2005 2:53 am 
Somewhere In Florida

Thanks guys, I'll give it a shot.

Post Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:33 pm 
Manon

well two years ago I happened to have a flirt with my vet who was a lesbian too... my situation was so similar to yours: I was 4 years engaged and loved my girlfriend but... i couldn't help courting my vet and was not content until I got her.
Then, after a couple months of wild sex in the lab (ehehe it was memorable) I quit and broke her heart since she had fallen in love with me meanwhile.
Anyway: I'm not someone who feels guilty, I'm not faithful even when I love. I wouldn't recommend you do the same if you're not so careless about cheating on the one you love. I'm not mean, I'm just so passional... Smile Twisted Evil

Post Fri Jan 28, 2005 9:47 am 
Somewhere In Florida

Well, well Manon. I must be honest and say that I only WISH something like that would happen! Cool However, I'm sure she doesn't know I exist. Also, as the others were saying, it would be wrong of me and I don't want to mess up a good thing - which everything is good!! The relationship, the communication, the sex . . . . BUT, I don't understand this!!! I wish I could. I am happy and content where I am, but just the thought of this woman drives me wild.

Signed, Feeling FRUSTRATED!!!!

Post Fri Jan 28, 2005 3:43 pm 
Somewhere In Florida

Just for ha ha's . . . . if you are a lesbian vet out there, working somewhere in Florida . . . . . . . . and THINK I may be speaking of you . . . . send me a PM . . .

What the heck, it's worth a shot. Laughing

Post Fri Jan 28, 2005 3:48 pm 
Somewhere In Florida

Update . . .

I sent her flowers for Valentines . . . anonymously. She did receive them and I have discovered, called to try to find out who sent them. Do I take a chance and reveal? Do I keep quiet and remain in agony? Do I reveal and get rejected and live in further agony, but at least know where I stand?

Depressed and overwhelmed . . . .

Post Tue Feb 22, 2005 1:33 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: