BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Moans & Groans

DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO?

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
SAADY

DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO?

HI MY NAME SAADIA, RIGHT NOW IM IN MEXICO AND MY GIRLFRIEND JUSTINE IS IN CALIFORNIA AND WE HAVE BEEN COMUNICATING OVER PHONE AND EMAIL AND SOME HOW HER "FRIEND" KIM GOT IN MY EMAIL AND ACTUALLY TOLD HER FUCK YOU AND THAT IT WAS OVER SO MY GIRLFRIEND THOUGHT IT WAS ME CUZ IT WAS COMING FROM MY EMAIL ADDRESS SO JUSTINE WROTE ME BACK ALL THIS HORRIBLE STUFF LIKE SHE HAS BEEN WITH KIM SINCE I LEFT AND THAT SHE LOVES HER AND THAT SHES IS SO HAPPY WITH HER. Sad ANY WAY KIM GOT TO MY MAIL AND TRIED TO ERASE IT BUT SHE DIDNT ERASED IT FROM THE TRASH MAIL SO I FIGURED IT ALL OUT, IM NOT SURE IF SHES SAYING ALL THAT BECAUSE OF THE LETTER THAT WAS SEND TO HER SUPPOSIVELY FROM ME OR IF ITS THE TRUTH. I REALLY LOVE HER AND I CANT BE WITHOUT HER IN MY LIFE I HAVE GAVE UP TO MUCH FOR HER TO JUST TROW IT AWAY FOR SOME LIL GIRL BUT I KINDA HAD ENOUGH I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!! I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE ALL COMENTS, QUESTIONS OR/AND ADVICE
THANK YOU

MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT

Post Sun Feb 20, 2005 7:22 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
DanceofSorrows

Call and talk it out with Justine...

Dance~

Post Sun Feb 20, 2005 10:25 pm 
Phoenix
Moderators

of course naturally me being a sorceress and daughter of Hecate, i would call down a nice karmic retribution curse and hope Mother sends the bitch all sorts of nasties until she confesses... but on the more mundane sense, call talk it out, and if you have the original email, there is a header you can find that will show what ip it came from and it will definately not be matching your ip.

Good luck,

Temps_brat

Post Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:49 am 
marbles

First, I would change my e-mail address and eliminate the account that is being hijacked. Then, I would call your girlfriend and find out the real deal. It sounds kind of fishy though. Anyway - Good luck.

Post Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:52 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: