BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Coming Out....

1 woman is so coldhearted

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Rankchrst

1 woman is so coldhearted

hey everyone on mels..

here is my story... i have been dating a guy off an on for almost 6 years now, and i left him a few times for ladies.. my past ex gf was so coldhearted to me.. I did everything for her and kissed the ground she walked on.. It was only a 1 sided relationship.. I did all the putting out and she never pleased me once.. I havent seen her in almost 2 years now, but why does she still email me every 6 months.. The whole time i was together with her she used me and robbed me.. why do coldhearted people got to treat good hearted people like this.. Why does she still email me 6 months later, when she told me she never loved me and all i was-was somebody who was there at the moment... Everytime i ask her what are her feelings she simply degrades me, and says im scum of the earth and im good for nothing.. When all i did was ever love her and help her better herself.. I dont use drugs or smoke or drink and she does.. all i ever did was try to help her become stronger and make wiser choices.. Instead she used me kindness for weakness.. This ex of mine tells me im stupid to keep answering her IM's and emails.. Well when im on aol they keep popping up.. Plus she knows my cellphone number and she always calls there every 6months... Should i have to change my number for her.. I dont think so.. I try to be strong a lot, but she trys to make me mad and degrade me.. i usually laugh it off, but i just want answers? what does everyone think about this situation? also this ex gf tried to stab me, but wasnt successful. plus she never came to see me and i always traveled 6hours to see her. why is she still emailing me, when we been over with 2 years ago.. i really dont want her in my life.. any help

Post Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:19 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
MysteryGirl
Moderators

IMO stop answering her emails, stop answering her IM's and stop answering her calls. all you are doing is prolonging what is an unhappy part of your life. Be strong, cut the ties and MOVE ON! Stop looking for answers why it happened, it happened! You may neveer know why. If this sounds unfair, well life is unfair. The past is past, stop letting it interfere with what could be a glorious future.

Noni

Post Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:47 pm 
Rankchrst

thanks NONI-i blocked her from sending me any mail, but she is the type to just use another screen name to try and fool me. I really do want to move on.. My ex gf was no good. I want that part of my life forgotten an start fresh.. Very Happy

Post Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:17 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: