BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> General Chit Chat

Finally

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Phoenix
Moderators

Finally

post removed

Last edited by Phoenix on Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Sun Feb 13, 2005 2:59 pm 
katebrown

That's good news, Temps_brat. It's encouraging! lol.

Hope it lasts forever.

xoxo!

Kate.

Post Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:16 pm 
Tigger
Site Admin

Very Happy Good luck Temps

I hope everything goes your way. Very Happy

Tigs

Post Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:32 pm 
Phoenix
Moderators

Kate and Tigger, thanks for the encouragement. i am a little afraid to have these feelings, but i cannot deny them, and to know She feels the same way is a good comfort.

Taking things slowly,

Last edited by Phoenix on Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Mon Feb 14, 2005 12:30 am 
twilight

http://www.melswebs.com/poetryboards/viewtopic.php?t=762

This is a poem I wrote for me and mine shortly after we got together. We both wanted to hold back our hearts and take it slow, but the fates had other things in mind, lol. Enjoy the moment sweetheart. I still am and rejoicing that I found someone I want to spend my life with.

The lengthening shadows wait The first pale stars of twilight. ~~ Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.

Post Mon Feb 14, 2005 12:52 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Phoenix
Moderators

Thanks Twilight,

i am all tearful, scared of it really. i really have been through a lot this past year, and i am a mess today. i liked the poem.

Last edited by Phoenix on Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:02 am 
twilight

Oh, believe me I understand the tears. I kicked my ex husband out on August 28th of this year. Janis' wife passed away on September 1st. We met each other on Monday the 5th of September at a friend of ours house. We ran into each other several times over the next month and a half and we enjoyed talking to each other. At a birthday party for someone in the family on October 17 we talked alot and walked down to my house to get some stuff I needed. Well, two days later my best friend that introduced us came over and demanded to know what was going on between Janis and I. Nothing. But, that night she ate supper with me and my girls. And every night after that. Sunday, the 24th, she was off and planned on having a sleepover date. Well, where she was staying, she was told it was time for her to move on. So she moved in. Quik, Quick, Quick. But our hearts were ready even if our heads could not get a grip on it yet. The poem I wrote after the second supper date! She and I went through the letters I wrote to her that first week, and laughed at how scared we were. 4 months later it is funny as we plan our commitment ceremony, but at the time we were so so so so scared.

The lengthening shadows wait The first pale stars of twilight. ~~ Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.

Post Mon Feb 14, 2005 12:32 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
DanceofSorrows

Aww Temp,

Vulnerability is a scary thing. Look how fragile the rose is, and yet in all the elements it stands in beauty. May self-love and healing guide you.

All the best to both of you~

Dance~

Post Mon Feb 14, 2005 5:21 pm 
wyldhart

Brat-
We all have felt the pain of love lost for whatever reason, and I've always strived to move forward with one thought in mind "love like you've never been hurt"....

I hope this love is good to you........

hugs
wyld

Post Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:21 pm 
Phoenix
Moderators

Hi Wyld,

i know that line well... and I too want to strive to be like that. It's just hard especially when my ex informed me that she was never "in love with me", she may have said it out of anger and hurt, but i do believe we do mean things we say on some levels. Right now, i don't want to plot the future, but let each day unfold as Goddess has given it, and let things happen. i know i do love Mistress very much, and she loves me, and i know She is scared of that as well.

i decided to pamper Her for Valentines and got Her a spa package that She definately can use to destress and feel every bit the Goddess that She is.

Thanks for the words of encouragement.

Hugs,

phoenix

Last edited by Phoenix on Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Tue Feb 15, 2005 1:20 am 
wyldhart

She is a very lucky Mistress, indeed, you seem like a treasure Wink

And from what you said....

your perfectly on the divine path, Brat

hugs
wyld

Post Tue Feb 15, 2005 1:28 am