BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Coming Out....

Doing it tomorrow

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Katalina

Doing it tomorrow

Well my girlfriend broke up with me yesterday and it was out of the blue for me. But when she semi told me why it was because she hates that i feel like im lying to everyone. So instead of loosing the woman i love i went to work and told my best friend that i have to tell her something and im not sure how she will take it. But lucky my friend will nag me to death till i tell her or i will chicken out.

As i wrote in a previous topic i was really unsure how she will take it and fear because of past conversations that she will stop talking to me. but today when i was driving her to her house she was trying to guess and went down a list of possibilities. i was so thankful that one of her guesses was that im a lesbian. she said that she wouldnt stop talking to me because of that because all that means is that her children will have two godmothers. so that made my decision to tell her a lot easier. now i just need to say it. wish me luck...

Post Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:50 pm 
Redsy

(((((((((Katalina)))))))))

Good luck! Smile

Exclamation

Post Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:09 pm 
Dark prism

Hon, I went through this last year after hiding it for a looooooooong time, and believe me, it was the most freeing feeling I have ever known after I did it. It really takes a load off your shoulders to just not have to hide it anymore. Finally being who you are, and were meant to be, just makes you look at everything differently. I hope she takes it well, and I think she will after what you said, but even if she doesn't, you will have been true to yourself, and that is a great feeling.

Remember, there is no reason to be ashamed of the mere fact that you have the capacity to love. Besides learning, I think that is what we are put on this earth for.

Good luck, and please know that you always have support here if you need it.

Exclamation

Dp

Post Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:38 am 
Katalina

thanks girls for the support. it was so scary getting up this morning knowing that i was going to come out to my best friend. My stomach was hurting up to the moment i said it. Everything that i thought could have happened didn't. She was so supportive and is helping me try and figure out how to tell my parents. She was mad though that i kept it from here for so long. lol. thanx everyone that gave me support it really helped!

Post Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:06 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: