BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Moans & Groans

Bad day, bad time.. ugh..

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Jae

Bad day, bad time.. ugh..

I'm sad. I am having so many problems with my ex (that I don't want to be an ex) - everything's gotten so screwed up... We have spent almost the last 3 years together, we live together.. we share everything (finances, etc). We've both done stupid stuff to each other - not necessarily intentional stuff (but stupid none-the-less), and now I am not sure if there's a way to turn back. I love her so much. She is my wonderful, beautiful lady and I am afraid that we've messed everything up so much...

It's just that we both had issues with the other and instead of talking about it like we should have from the beginning - we withdrew from one another. I would try and she was too angry, or she would be trying and I was angry... Then, we were supposed to be trying to work things out without the official title (possibly part of the problem) and she went to a club and slept with someone else.. didn't come home for over 24 hours.. I was so worried, but I never thought.. Now she doesn't know what she wants. I am scared of losing her for good. We both realize what we did in the past and none of it was really even that bad.. just little things - but I guess the little things add up to be pretty big. She doesn't know if she can ever love me like that again.. She can't seem to let go of the anger. I can't say I blame her totally.

We're both a bit emotionally stunted I think. At least I believe I am. I just get angry.. the rest of the emotions I'm not good at. So I started taking an anti-depressant to help alleviate a lot of my side of the problems. It seems to be working so-so. The only problem is that I'm not, nor have I ever really been, depressed. I am manic-depressive, yes - but I am more the semi-high-strung manic type. I have so much going on in my head that I get irratable quickly and lose focus on the stuff that I should be focusing on. So, I'm on the meds.

Anyhow, I am just trying to be strong and cross my fingers and wait. We're sort of 'dating' now. If anyone happens to read this - please keep your fingers crossed for me.. I would appreciate it immensely.

(sorry it's so long..)

*hugs* - Jae

Post Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:15 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Tigger
Site Admin

Smile Jae

Sorry to hear about your relationship.

We all get in a muddle and get things the wrong way round at times...but thats human nature.....I hope you two are strong enough to work through things and put them right. Three years is a long time to throw away ...I do hope you two get your heads together and sort things out.

We are all here is you need a chat.

Tigs

Post Tue Nov 02, 2004 11:25 pm 
Jae

Thanks Tigs.. I really appreciate it. Some days it's worse than others, you know? I am hoping things work out. She is my world, and even though I won't die or anything without her.. I will definately not be happy.. At least not for a while. But I appreciate the support, really. It means alot to me and if you ever need a virtual ear - I'm your girl. In fact, if anyone here needs a virtual ear - I'm pretty good at it.. it gives me something else to think about. ( Very Happy )

*hugs* - Jae

Post Wed Nov 03, 2004 3:09 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Tigger
Site Admin

Smile No problems Jae

Glad we can be here for you...its always nice to know there is someone out there that you cann share things with.

Keep your chin up and keep busy....find things to do even if yyou don't feel like it.

Good Luck!

Tigs Rolling Eyes

Post Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:18 pm 
DanceofSorrows

((Jae))

No words but hugs hun

Post Sun Nov 07, 2004 6:27 am 

*clinging to Dance and sobbing* ugh.. this is so crappy. Thank you for the hugs, I needed it. I just wish there was a magic rewind button I could press...

Sad *hugs* - Jae Sad

Post Mon Nov 08, 2004 4:18 pm 
DanceofSorrows

Aww honey...

Holding you in a ((((warm, safe, accepting hug))). Cry all you want hun, I'm right here.

Dance~

Post Mon Nov 08, 2004 6:22 pm 
djo *

I totally know where you're coming from. I posted a while back about my gf "finding herself" it was close to your situation. It's been 60 days and she's just starting to really talk to me. She too is holding on to the anger. Although in my case there was no infidelity there was definate emotional abandonment.
Have you thought of counseling? I've been going for about a month now, just started with a different counselor. I'm also on anti-deppressents and they do help. I have always been the one person to believe that I could solve everything myself, I was wrong.
As people tell me, patience and if its meant to be she'll come back. crock of doodoo when you're a control freak like me Surprised) Take care of yourself and if you want to cry by golly CRY, beat the pillow, scream, but take care of YOU!!!

Post Fri Nov 12, 2004 5:51 pm 
Jae

dance...
..thank you .. you are the best.. with your hugs I feel a bit better. i appreciate it... you, tullia, dyana, tigs..and everyone else on here (i could continue for awhile) have helped so much and didn't even really have to do anything. just knowing you guys were around made it that much easier to deal with. Everytime i was sad, i got online and chatted it up or replied to posts. so, thank you a thousand times over dear, dear dance for holding me and letting me cry. i'm here too if you ever need anything.. (and thank you mel for having this wonderful site up!!)
*mucho mucho mucho hugs* x million - Jae

djo -
thank you for your support. i am currently taking zoloft Smile. it is helping a bit. i'm sorry to hear about your girl. mine has to at least talk to me a little as we still live in the same apartment. damn lease! lol. as for therapists, i have this strange anger management problem that flares up when i try to go. not too sure why though..maybe a childhood memory. so i stay away from them, but with friends like these it's almost like having one. they listen, are so supportive, and make you laugh (alot usually). anyhow, i will do my best to take care of me as long as you do the same! thank you again for your support and understanding..

*hugs* - jae

Post Wed Nov 17, 2004 7:50 pm 
HartEnFeu

Im sorry Sad But ya got us now!

Post Thu Nov 18, 2004 6:00 am 
j

..didn't sign in...

thank you hon..it means a lot.. besides - i've had quite a bit more fun with you all!! lol..

much appreciated girl

*hugs, etc* - jae

Post Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:02 pm 
ashamed

Jae, hi! so your problem is love...do you want to know what i think? i'll tell you. you should devide past, present and future. it's very important. i feel that people think love is the main thing in their lives...it's not fair for live, as for me. love helps to live, it makes you move in this world. love is a good thing, but you should feel your partner...time doesn't play a big role. time is nothing, it's just days. months and years. you are the main, as a person, your feelings, your thoughts...well, your girlfriend...if you feel that you can be with her for a long time you'll be, you must be. you shouldn't say i love her and that's all. there are three tipes of relationships between people. they are: i want to be with her and i'm with her; i don't want to be with her and i'm not with her and the last i want to be with her but i can't. remeber it. be happy, make your partner happy (this is more important)

Post Sun Feb 13, 2005 6:57 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail ICQ Number  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: