BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Coming Out....

So goo goo over someone

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic

So goo goo over someone

So I have this huge attraction over someone and I always thought I was straight up to this major attraction over this girl. Of course, i feel very confused about this but I can't stop this attraction. it is so strong!!!!

The object of my attraction seems to be attracted to me also. i just get that vibe. Although I hope my major attraction isn't clouding my judgement. You know what I mean. Like I hope I am not reading into too much. Anyway she coaches me and other people in an athletic sport.

Between us, there is always lots of eye contact and attraction but at the same time she doesn't come talk to me or try to get to know me or anthing. And let me say she is very social...talks to everyone but not me. So this gives me mixed messages. I would think she would try to get to know me if she was interested? Right? So the other day she was correcting me in our sport and I said to her oh you keep correcting me (kind of in a joking sorta way) and she said yeah I love correcting you.......So I thought to myself why did she say that? What does that mean? Or am I just hanging on her every word........I really hate being attracted to someone.......It sucks hahaha

Post Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:31 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: