BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Birthdays

Shame on me ~Hawaiian

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Hawaiian

Shame on me ~Hawaiian

Aloha ((((((ladies)))))))

I don't want to drag up my old birthday thread from September so I'm posting anew, but I realize to my great shame that I never responded to all the birthday wishes.

I don't have a good excuse, but I do have an explanation. End of August, I took my computer to get fixed and it was stolen from the repair shop. It took until beginning November to have it replaced. I, um, cut myself off from mels during that time...I was angry, (as you may or may not understand) because I lost so much...work, music, pics.... I wanted to be angry at my own stupidity. And I knew that a good dose of mels ladies concern and compassion would have dissipated my anger, and for that reason I avoided coming here.

Anyway, I neglected saying thanks, so I'm going to say it now.

((((((Cat, Footsie, Alli, Phoenix, Mel, Eilidh, Khaleesi, tas, ghost, DP, RED, bde, ladybug, Wil, star, Eire, hyb, and Elle)))))) ~group hug~

Ladies, mahalo nui loa-thank you very much. Months later your well wishes bring a tear to my eye, and has helped me to overcome that anger. I will treasure that gift that you all gave me. My apologies for my neglect.

~Miki

Post Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:46 am 
smart_cookie

Flaming elephants! This is too much shocking. It is to be like the old proberb such as telling by my great grandfather. A man had two coconuts. But, for really being his want was a wife. And so, in the each morning, the coconuts were he rolling down a hill. Many often the man is to be thinking, in such way a wife shall be answered to my prayers. But, the nothing was happening, just many broken coconuts in the valley. I am the being sure you see my most excellent point.

Arrow

Cookie

Post Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:24 pm 
Hawaiian

Many such to be thanking you. I am remembering such a telling of story from my ancestors. Dreamings of coconuts is to be not a good sign. Signals many such failures like describing by you. When it is to be said that for the trouble you will have nothing liking but spillt milk.

I know nothing from fired elephants and will be of asking to my many such friends.

Seeing your wisdom with appreciations of friends,
~Hawn

Post Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:31 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: