BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Coming Out....

I'm out

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
j8a20k

I'm out

I already told my mom I'm a bisexual. She was shocked because I dress up like a typical casual girl and not those tomboyish stuff.

Well, I'm still thankful that she supported me. She told me to do what makes me happy and she'll always be behind my back. I said I really dont like boys that much, tried to be straight to like them but I never really got too interested to like them. I told her that I'm mostly attracted to women, maybe 80% of the time.

She was the third person to know this(first is my ex bestfriend, second is my present bestfriend) and right now I'm getting ready for the ridicule of other relatives and friends. I'll be expecting bible quotations, lectures, discriminations from them cuz I know they're homophobic. Well, I hope they dont get me at my boiling point by that.

I feel better now that I don't have to hide my feelings. Very Happy

Post Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:16 am 
Hawaiian

Aloha ((((jk)))),

Wow, congratulations on coming out to your Mom. She'll get over the shock, but it's great that she supported you even tho she was shocked.

Nevermind about what the small-minded will say. If those relatives can't accept it, it's their problem not yours.

Welcome, it feels good, well great, to be out doesn't it? Lighter and freer...

Happy for you,
~Hawn

Post Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:19 am 
Eia

congrats!
i totally kno how hard that muct have been for you, and im on the same boat as you for the whole 80/20 bisexual thing.

I wish you luck with the rest of your family, that remains a step i am still afraid to take. but keep us posted!

Best of Luck

Eia Exclamation

Post Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:25 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: