BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Coming Out....

PLEASE HELP!

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Aline (deactivated)

PLEASE HELP!

Confused
Hey yall My names Aline and Im 14. I may be small for you but that doesnt mean I dont have a life, and dont have any thoughts and feelings .
I usually express my feelings by writing poetry or talking to my closest people.
But ther is only one problem.
I have no idea wether I am a lesbian a straight or a bi sexual. It affects me so much that I loose my head at times. Im suppose to know the answer and it is a big part of who I am. I know that teenaging is a proccess of "know yourself" kinda journey. And Its hard i know.

"Hold on baby youre loosin' It. The water's high- your jumpin' right into it. And lettin' go...and no one knows." -Taylor swift a good country singer.
one of my favorite lines.

im in 9th grade and its high school ofcourse, I look at boys and think some of the, are hot but I also look at girls so im not sure. I need to know if my passion for girls is stronger or weaker in comparison to boys. i fancy this girl in my class and shes my friend. I think about her alot, and have those scenes in my head .. me and her together. What can i do?! Also i act sympathically to boys so im so not sure. I need help for judging.
I obviously cant try the sexual thing cause im small for that. And I dont want to have a sex realationship in the age of 14.. thats crazy.

Anyway anyone who can help me out can reply or just type me somehting

Thank you .
-Aline-

~ Radclyffe Hall in The Well of Loneliness, 1928

Post Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:48 pm 
Hawaiian

Aloha Aline,

First I have to say that I have to deactivate your user profile. Melswebs has rules which state that you must be 18 to join this site. This is because of the law in the country that the owner lives. It isn't that we don't want you around because you are too small.

Take a deep breath sweetie. It's ok to not know at 14 which direction your life is heading. My girlfriend didn't know her sexuality until she was 30, it's ok not to know. Some people know from very young, but most don't. Most figure it out along the way. I know you will figure it out. You don't need help for judging, your heart will tell you what it holds when the time is right. We all must come to our own place at our time. If you relate to boys that's cool. If you fancy girls thats cool too. You don't have to make up your mind tomorrow and write it down on stone tablets.

You say you fancy your friend and you think about her with scenes in your head. That's normal. You will probably have a lot of scenes in your head in the coming years. It doesn't mean too much because they are in your head and you don't have to act them out. As you said, you're small for relations yet.

Teenage years are a confusing time. But, you'll make it through like we all did.

Please feel free to come back to melswebs when you are 18 and we will welcome you back if you have made your choice to fancy girls.

~Hawaiian

Post Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:57 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: