BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Moans & Groans

not really sure

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
rainbow_star69

not really sure

Whassup ladies... i'm new to this, but i'm kinda getting the hang of it. I'm kidna confused on something, and i need advice. Okay... I have a boyfriend Confused ... he and i have been dating for 4 years. He's in the military and is on active duty... while he was away for quite sometime... i met this female... i've been knowing her for almost 9 months or more, and i kinda sorta got into a relationship with her...you know...making her my "gurlfriend". We've been dating now for 2months on the 11th. I love her so much. She is almost more to me than he is. I can't see myself loosing her. I know we've only been dating for 2 months, but i've been actually knowing her for 9 so... you know. Anyway, she knows about this guy, but she doesnt know that he's still my boyfriend. I told her that we broke up because we actually did, but some kinda way we wound up getting back together and I just never told her about the make-up... Anyway... couple months went by...that's when the relationship thing happened with me and her. I really do wanna be with this gurl. She has shown me so many things that he hasnt even thought of. It's not the sex because I never even had to sex with her so... I know this has to be love. My parents dont approve of me being lesbian/bi (whateva) so I wouldnt be really happy if i was actually be with her. My parents love this guy... he's sweet, cute, charming, but just not what i want right now. I've fallen head over heels for this gurl and I dont know what to do. There is so much more to this story, but I'm pretty sure you guys are all confused by now so I'mma just go ahead and pause right hea... see what type of response I get... then i'll finish up. Thanx for listening/reading. Rolling Eyes

Post Wed Jan 05, 2005 9:05 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
MsMoody8581

Wow I Really dont know what to say..Besides you need to follow your heart. I have been in the situation about my parents not liking someone I dated, hell, they dont like the person I am with, my whole family pretty much hates him. I know how it feels ot have feelings for a woman. But seriously follow your heart, dont be put in the situation where you will lose both of them when they both find out about eachother. But goodluck. I know you will find happiness.

*MsMoody*

Post Mon Jan 10, 2005 1:12 am 
marbles

Honesty

Girl you need to come clean with two people - the girl and the guy. If you don't you're going to be singing the blues ...... alone. You're cheating on your boyfriend and you're lying to your girlfriend. If you are more into the girl, you need to break up with the guy. It's only fair to him and to her. Your parents should not influence your decision. Good luck and be true.

Post Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:30 am 
wyldhart

Honesty is the highest form of love....

You should not only be honest with the 2 people that you are involved with (because they deserve it) but honest with yourself as well (because your worth it)

Hope whatever the outcome is, you find your truth...

Hugs
wyld

Post Wed Feb 09, 2005 12:34 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: