BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Coming Out....

Discovery

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Neftoon_Zamora

Discovery

Hi,

I am on the road to discovering who I am and I have no one to really talk to about this, so I stumbled upon this and hoped it would help if I posted. I've realized I am in love with my best friend of 25 years and she is in love with me. So now I am faced with trying to fit that realization into my life. Figuring out how to come out with it, or even if I should and to whom. I just feel so lost because right now my life is turned inside out and totally not what I ever expected it to be. I wish there was some manual on this stuff lol. Anyway, I'm obviously new to all this, so if you can post any advice on anything that would be great!

Thanks!

Neftoon Zamora.

Post Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:18 pm 
realwoman

(((((((((((((((NEFT))))))))))))))

Pleased to meet you, WELCOME here...

Advice? A manual? mmmm....

My best advice will be to go and make yourself a strong cup of tea or coffee, smile at yourself in the mirror, get into your favorite chair, take a deep breath, and start reading right here on Mels...

...this is the closest you are going to get to a manual, and it is a great one. real people, real stories, some very much like yours...

and after you read and read and read some more, maybe you will feel a little less lost, and come and tell us a little more about yourself...because we all love a great love story, and that is all I see here, two people, realising they are in love - what is more beautiful than that?

All the best!!

Hugs

~real

light is to darkness as love is to fear...

Post Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:45 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: