BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Moans & Groans

How to get over her???

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
babs

How to get over her???

Need your advice and someone to cry to very badly... I am 24 years old, she was my first girlfriend, I just dont know what to do... I feel sick, I cant eat, I cant sleep, I dont see any point in living anymore, .... I dont know... Is it always so hard? What is the point of loving someone so much then anyway... It just hurts more when they dump you... Crying or Very sad

Post Tue Oct 26, 2004 5:33 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Athena

Ooooh, honey bunny,
I am so sorry you are having such a time. The first one is always the hardest to get over. You take this time to grieve ok, there is nothing wrong with that. But plese, and I am asking nicely, don't let it stop you from living and loving agiain, ok. Life is full of disappointing moments and great tragedies. But what makes life so much sweeter are those moments of true happiness we sometimes overlook. A cup of coffee, a poem, your favorite song on the radio, a child's laughter etc... So you cry your eyes out darling, and then you dry your tears, take a walk, treat yourself to something sweet and believe, please believe that your heart will give and receive love again!
Eve.

Be still, sad heart, and cease repining;
Behind the clouds is the sun still shining;
Thy fate is the common fate of all,
Into each life some rain must fall,
Some days must be dark and dreary.

Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Post Tue Oct 26, 2004 5:44 pm 
talula

babs, hi, i am going through a very simular situation... i am 23 and i was in love, my first time and i thought it would be forever... but she broke my heart... i can understand how you are feeling... it's been 2 months now and it still hurt's... just keep pushing... everyone tells me first loves hurt, i think i agree, alot... if ya ever need someone to listen i'm floating around here somewhere, or email me... take care and hang in there...

talula

Post Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:21 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Tigger
Site Admin

Smile Welcome Babs.....sorry to hear how sad you feel.

Belive me as each day goes by you will feel better.....be strong.. take care and we are all around if you need us.

Tigs

Post Fri Oct 29, 2004 10:17 pm 
Taurean

Babs,

Don't try too hard.....the more you try the more you will think of her.......instead try to get yourself wrapped in work....

..... I went through your situation for 2 long years.

Only way I could stop destroying myself is getting involved in various kind of activities, throughout the day, so that when I went to bed at midnight , I was so much exhausted that my brain just didn't have the capacity to bring back her memory infront of me...

Post Sat Oct 30, 2004 12:38 pm 
DanceofSorrows

Aww Babs...

Ever hear the lesbian phrase? The way to get over is to get under another one Wink Smile... looking back, sometimes breakups were the greatest blessing though it did not feel that way at the time. It hurts like hell. And then...one day...a spring seasons itself forth within. The burial ground of hurt and pain begins to sprout seeds of a new beginning. Rising from the blackest, fertile dirt is a tiny stem approaching the rays of sunlight in curiosity and warmth. Each day my friend, please remember, to love yourself first and allow for healing, feelings, crazy days, surprises, laughter etc... Finding the acceptance in that will flourish a new beginning~

Dance~

Post Sun Oct 31, 2004 4:57 pm 
babs

Thanx

Thanx for all your support girls... it helps a lot... Will write some more on how things are getting on... Hugs

Post Sat Nov 13, 2004 10:59 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
punky_brewster

Yep, that's the way it always goes. We've all been there. Remember, you're not alone.

Post Sun Nov 14, 2004 6:50 am 
Dandelionprincess

I hear you on that one Babs.. I went through a similar thing myself .. Only difference is i wasnt dumped in the sense that i recieved a phone call..

I feel in love with this woman i meet at College. She was the most beautiful thing i had ever seen.. Our friendship was pretty intense and we where tremedously affectionate towards each other when we where together.

The thing was. she could never admit that she had feelings for me . She would ingore me when she was with friends, never respond to my emails , unless prompted . All out confused she was .

The only consulation i had was she had no interest in men and had never been with a man , so in that sense i was relieved . I thought it all was a dream come true and all it will take is time and understanding to finally have her admit her true feelings.

As time went on , i was becoming increasingly frustrated and in the end i wrote her a really nasty note and it was over before it evem began.

Their isnt a day that has gone by when i dont think of her and wish things had been different between us.. But a part of me says , it could never be

Post Tue Feb 01, 2005 2:30 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: