BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Movies, Television and Film stars

WHO SHOULD BE WONDER WOMAN in new upcoming Movie???

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
A Minor

WHO SHOULD BE WONDER WOMAN in new upcoming Movie???

Ok Ladiez!!!

In 2009 there will a new release of Wonder Woman Movie.
I have given this much thought and would like as many responses as possible about who you all think would be the PERFECT Wonder Woman for this role.

Now then... "In My PERSONAL Oppinion" I think the role of Wonder Woman should be played by some one that has not had a MAJOR female action hero role ALREADY. So in saying that, though most of us LOVE
Angelina Jolie..
I think her role in the Tomb Raider movies already counts her out. For me again PERSONALY, It is hard to imagine Angelina playing Wonder Woman and most people not relating her role as Wonder Woman to her role in Tomb Raider.

So some thoughts have been..
Lucy Lawless... but again for ME, that is to close to a Wonder Woman role already as Xena.

Peta Wilson.. Again! Same situation as far as her as Le femme Nakita

Kate Beckinsale I think Kate would be an AWSOME choice for Wonder Woman BUT!! then again.. Underworld.. already been there with Kate.

Milla Jovovich Resident Evil, Ultra Violet, Fifth Element.. same situation for Milla

Jessica Biel She was in Blade trinity as Abigail Whistler, Blades female side kick. Ok so far I think She is perhaps the best choice. She has not had her OWN lead female action movie and is in great shape physicaly to pull it off. PLUS she has that long dark hair atribute going for her.

Charlize Theron Did Eon Flux

SO THEN!!! Please let me know your thoughts on who would make a GREAT!! Wonder Woman and Why. I think the Lesbian Community should vote on this and we should send it in. We deserve to see the right woman play this role. After all most of us grew up watching and drooling over Wonder Woman.

~ A Minor ~

Post Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:56 am 
RunningGirl

As much as I love Lucy Lawless, picturing her as Wonder Woman brought on a weird mental image. I mean, picture a one-on-one battle between Xena and Wonder Woman...who would win? I think Xena would kick some serious a**. Hehe.
I think I agree with you on Jessica Biel, although I think Charlize Theron would work well, too.

Post Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:15 pm 
LeahCF

I'd hate to see this movie with a poorly chosen lead female. It would remind me too much of the X-Men movies. My favorite comic character Storm, a powerful African American female, cast as Halle Berry (she cannot pull off a commanding attitude). We need someone believable.

Who can swing a lasso of truth? Fly? Deflect bullets with her bracelets? heeheehee

Charlize Theron- I agree on this one! She is so incredibly versatile in her acting. She's also already tackled an action role as Aeon Flux and played it phenomenally.

Carrie Anne Moss- She can kick evil butt and she cleans up well. She did a great job in the Matrix movies. She deserves a title role as an action hero.

Angelina Jolie- Nah. I think she'd tank the movie because of all of the Brangelina hype in the media. Gag.

Lucy Lawless- No way. I can only picture Xena. She's got the entire Amazon thing going but... eh

Post Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:33 pm 
kultis

Lucy Lawless or Charlize Theron maybe?
Would be fun to see Twisted Evil

kult.

Missing, dreaming, wanting
To step on that plane again
Go somewhere far, far away
Where dreams do come true

© kultis

Post Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:41 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
DarkChyldesKiss
Site Admin

Sienna Guillory who played in the 2nd resident evil with milla jojovich!

Post Sat May 12, 2007 8:08 pm 
SensualSilverPearl

Lena Headey

Post Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:16 am 
Eiregirl

Morena Baccarin, Monica Bellucci, Nadia Bjorlin or Priyanka Chopra are a few who are not well known to the general public who would do well in the role of Wonder Woman. Charisma Carpenter is another that may have a good chance of getting the role since she has worked with Joss before (Joss Whedon who is the writer/director) and he has mentioned her in the role. A well known actress I would like to see in the role is Kate Beckinsale for the simple fact that she could pull it off without a hitch. Jaime Murray is a fairly unknown actress who I also think would do wonders in the role.

I think Lynda Carter should get at least a cameo role and hopefully she would get the role of Hippolyta.

Post Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:22 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
dingo

Lucy Lawless or else Angelina Jolie as second choice for me.

Post Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:12 pm 
Mairi Galt

Milla Jovovich with out hesitation

Post Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:03 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
trusting fool

Ok being the huge comic book follower that i can be...I agree with Eire, Morena Baccarin, or Nadia Bjorlin. On 2 premises 1. they both have the "WONDER WOMAN" look 2. Too often a character in a movie is clouded by who is playing them. It would be a great choice to choose a less known actress, because you would be going to see the movie and not just for who is in it.

Post Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:20 pm 
Gemzie

I agree with those who said Milla Jovovich would be a good choice. The same goes for Charisma Carpenter and Sienna Guillory.

My personal favourite (I've mentionned her on another thread) would be Laurie Holden. She kicked some monster ass in Silent Hill as the tough deputy with a warm heart, Officer Cybil Bennett. Her wardrobe on that movie was fantastic. And she gets a nice motorbike.

Post Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:52 pm 
hali

I have two I'd personally love to see as WW. Charlize Theron of course and also Kristanna Loken, gosh they are both just so beautiful and no doubt have the proper physique.

Post Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:32 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: