BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Moans & Groans

emotional vampiers... suck you dry
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
talula

i just wanted to thank you again... you have no clue how glad i am to have the ladies at this website... you are all amazing... as for the explosives, well make sure they dont go to far away... this feeling of lonliness goes away eventually right??? i still love her with all my heart, i am not sure why... i soppose its the natural process of love or something... just wanted you all to know how much i appreciate the words of kindness... take care all hugs & kisses
talula

Post Wed Nov 10, 2004 9:50 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Tigger
Site Admin

Sad Talula

Time is a big healer and you are young and must move on with your life ....we only get one shot at it so we have to make the most of every day.

Hope you find some new friends and have a wonderful happy life!

Tigs Rolling Eyes

Post Fri Nov 12, 2004 6:23 pm 
punky_brewster

quote:
Originally posted by talula:
the guest was me... sorry i forgot to sign in... i am so sick of this world and the people in it... i try to figure out what i have done in my life that is so wrong to deserve the treatment i get... sometimes i just wish that i could say screw everything, but then again im not like that... i would give anything to have a good friend in the real world... now to add to all the stress my car has broken down, so im straned at my parents house, in the middle of nowhere... i am a very social person and not having anyone to socialize with is driving me nuts... not that i have that many people i can truely trust anymore... i just want to curl up into a corner and never leave it.... sometimes...

You deserve better than her, and you're much better off without her. Just remember that, and remember you will get through this and things will eventually get better. All you can do now is ride it out, and don't give up hope.

You can feel free to email me if you need someone to talk to.

Post Mon Nov 15, 2004 8:36 am 
talula

tigs just wanted to thank you for the inspirational support, it means alot!!! hope your doing well Smile
punky thank you as well for the thoughtful words... it helps to hear that i deserve better... would love to talk with you even if im not needed someone to talk to... if ya know what i mean... anyway i hope your doin well!!
thanks again to everyone for the support... your all incredible
love hugs and kisses
talula

Post Tue Nov 16, 2004 8:47 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Tigger
Site Admin

Smile Talula

No problem hun...any time.

Tigs Cool

Post Tue Nov 16, 2004 10:34 pm 
talula

do people ever stop there games????? i just wondered because my x just wont stop.............. when do they stop?????????????

If time and space are curved, where do all of the straight people come from?
~Author Unknown

Post Sat Nov 20, 2004 2:05 am 
sophie_harley

I've had some games played on me in the past...nothing quite as sinister as yours though Crying or Very sad

All I can say Talula is when you're feeling down you want to make a little voodoo doll to represent you're ex, then stab with pins.lol. Twisted Evil I'm not that psychotic really, I've just heard about them, whether the hole (god I can't spell.lol) magic thing works I haven't a clue but it's fun just to think of what you could do to her if it did...eg, make her grow an extra leg or something bizzare like that...

what I do when I'm down is listen to some upbeat headbanging, 'jump your ever so cute butt around' songs. You should try it. It's a grate energy releaser too. Laughing (I seriously cannot spell today).

Post Sat Nov 20, 2004 3:08 am 
jessie

Laughing voodoo dolls. Forget that hoar, T. You've always got me there for you never need to worry about feeling alone. When you wanna chat just pm me, I'll rsvp asap. Wink

I blow a kiss to you, you better catch it girl.

Jessie

Post Sat Nov 20, 2004 3:11 am 
talula

sophie, the voodoo doll sounds so appealing........! but.......
i don't want to hurt her, i want her to stop hurting herself, and everyone around her.... i dunno if it makes sense....

i do have a sense of humor though Wink i mighta just sowed her mouth shut...! um did i just type that???? Laughing

jessie girl jessie girl.......
if i ever feel alone i will call for you in my dreams, and we shall dance in fields of flowers together!!!! my dear you are a sweet one... *reaches up and catches kiss* girl you made me blush, i owe you one, better catch this one its a long one!!!! Cool

Post Sun Nov 21, 2004 1:39 am 
sophie_harley

Very Happy I'm glad you kind of liked the voodoo thing.

Post Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:33 pm 
punky_brewster

quote:
Originally posted by talula:
do people ever stop there games?????

In my experience, the answer seems to be no...unless they actually want to stop.

The best thing to do would be to distance yourself from her and move on, the best you can. Though quite obviously she needs help, she's the one who has to make the decision to help herself. Since she doesn't seem to be willing to do that, there's no point in letting her drain you of your emotional energy and bring you down.

*sets to work making a voodoo doll...I like that idea too.* Wink

Post Wed Dec 08, 2004 8:40 am 
sophie_harley

Yeah, the voodoo thing seems to be catching on.
Laughing

Post Wed Dec 08, 2004 11:15 pm 
lonelyjax

Hey everybody!

Soph knows my sad little story, but i was also manipulated, used, then thrown away with a knife in my back... by my girlfriend of 2½ years.

She started sleeping with a 28 year old drug addict guy...
Now she's ignoring me at school, and spreads rumours... typical bitch syndrome... I told her to get the hell out of my life about 2 months ago. and i'm still broken...

But i also think my ex enjoyed seeing me feeling lower than low... seeing me squirm under her manipulation.

So now i just ignore her 2 (which is killing me... but she'd kill me faster if i tried having a friendship with her). I've got great friends who are helping me get through this...

I've listened to my head for once...and i can finally feel myself starting to heal... slowly, cause it takes time.

So just hold your head high... show your ex that she has no effect on you! Show her that you are strong and can live without her... its hard at first.....
but you sound like a strongwilled woman...

All the best luv...
Jax

Post Fri Jan 21, 2005 9:29 pm 

Talula

i have read urs... I cant believe got alot cruel people in this world...
All my friends asked me close the chapter and put back the story book on the shelf... but i cant..
No matter how cruel she treat me.. scold me... said something to hurt me... She said she know I'm still love her... but she wont care how's my feel... She told me she get to know more guys after broke up with me... She so happy that she is single now... She just act a Bitch now... Flirting around... She hurts me again n again...
But My feeling towards to her still the same.. nothing can change it...
All of my friends scolded me stupid...naive...crazy... i wont give a damn about it...Because there's no one can understand my feeling... how much she mean to me... I'm tired of this life... i cant get in another relationship anymore...
And i dont know what's love n how to love one person.... I'm so suffering...
I rather be SIngle and not available forever...
There got few people who want to be with me... but i just rejected them... CUs i dont want be unfair to them...

JOEL

Post Sat Jan 22, 2005 1:12 pm 
sophie_harley

That's great advice jax.

Talula, hun, just keep your chin up and get her back by smiling and never giving up.

Soph

Post Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:22 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: