BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Moans & Groans

Anyone ever felt this way??

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
MsMoody8581

Anyone ever felt this way??

Hey ladies, I am having some problems, well not really problems but kinda. Ok I am with my bf, and we have been together for 4 years and he is awesome and I love him so much, but recently I screwed up and started flirting with someone else and he found out, but we are working things out. I did it because he never payed me attention, and I felt lonely all the time. And recently he has been paying me a little more attention and I love it when he is. But I want more, am I greedy, and lately I have been having my depressed moments, Howcome I feel depressed when I have someone who loves me and cares about me? Am I way too greedy and want too much out of him? I am so confused.

Post Sun Jan 16, 2005 5:01 am 
jenjohansson

Hiya Moody!

You say you "love" him, but perhaps you don't. From what you have said it sound like you have been with this guy for 4 years, and discovered he is not your soul mate. That would explain why you are getting urges to go off and play with other people Wink

Maybe you should just talk with your guy and see how you both feel.

I'm no qualified agony aunt! Hopefully I have been of some help though.

Jenny x

Post Sun Jan 16, 2005 10:20 pm 
DanceofSorrows

MsMoody,

I commend you for working things through when you both care for another. Not one person will give us everything we need despite every love story written. Women need emotional attachments (honorable close relationships) outside thier mate. Men also need trusted relationships outside thier mate. Doesn't matter of gender, but with women it is more so. We need close friends to validate, understand and accept what we are feeling, the sisterhood. Differences between genders can be greater apprechiated when understood even with benefits!

Maybe what you posted is really more growth in your relationship, opening up to how you feel and how he feels...how you both really feel. Keep it going hun. Honesty is needed. Every relationship will get stale without the fluency of life, feelings and the honesty that brings them to the surface. Hugs to you~

Dance~

Post Mon Jan 17, 2005 7:04 pm 
MsMoody8581

Thanks to you both. Him and I cant really talk until friday, I am a preschool teacher now and he has a job working a night shift, so the only time I see him is on friday night and saturdays.....So It will have to wait til this weekend until we can really talk. But everything you said is true....But I wont give him up so easily, I will fight to make things work...or atleast try. I dont want this relationship going bad like the one with my last gf. That just turned out horrible.....

Post Tue Jan 18, 2005 2:33 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: