BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Articles & Essays

Electromagnetic Energy is FREE!

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
martian6 (BANNED MALE)

Electromagnetic Energy is FREE!

There is a form of energy that is so economical and readily available that the "powers that be" are fearful it will tilt the "balance of power" out of their grasp, radically changing the structure of society overnight. This is FREE energy from the atmosphere itself, otherwise known as the Electromagnetic Field of the Earth.
All the clean energy our society needs to create electricity, fuel our industries, heat our homes, and power our transportation can be used by everyone FREE OF CHARGE because absolutely no wires, poles or cables are needed. As the great scientific genius Nikola Tesla envisioned, all that is required are simple aerials connected to the earth, which would receive Electromagnetic waves from the air (similar to receiving radio waves).
The Electromagnetic Field of Earth is far more powerful than even Solar energy. Gone forever would be the high financial and environmental costs that consumers pay for electricity and fossil fuels! Unlimited, pollution-free energy would take the place of limited, dirty, toxic and expensive fuel systems!
This is the Key to avoiding world-wide, environmental catastrophe which could bring a sudden end to our civilization. The time for procrastination is over! Let's all do our part and take urgent action, to prevent the onset of natural disasters on a monumental scale. Let's not allow our civilization to go the way of the mighty continent of Atlantis which, through the misuse of advanced science, was swept away by tidal waves hundreds of feet in height! Believe it or not, there is mounting evidence that, over 12,000 years ago, there existed a continent known as Atlantis which was highly advanced in all forms of human expression, including technology, science and spirituality. Just as humanity is doing today, their technology was misused in war and environmental destruction, resulting in a world-wide flood that totally destroyed that ancient civilization.
Sad Shocked

Post Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:47 pm 
Phoenix
Moderators

They destroyed Tesla's revolutionary work because of their greed, and the money whores of the world will not allow free electricity because it is a commodity they know we will pay through the nose to get. Just like oil, it's something we have to have, and they will use every last resource they can, and charge us for it, until we are on the brink of collapse or world war, and even then, world wars are a money pit to make certain families of the world extremely wealthy as they feed both sides what they need to wage one.

phoenix

Post Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:23 pm 
martian6 (BANNED MALE)

quote:
Originally posted by Phoenix:
They destroyed Tesla's revolutionary work because of their greed, and the money whores of the world will not allow free electricity because it is a commodity they know we will pay through the nose to get. Just like oil, it's something we have to have, and they will use every last resource they can, and charge us for it, until we are on the brink of collapse or world war, and even then, world wars are a money pit to make certain families of the world extremely wealthy as they feed both sides what they need to wage one.

phoenix

Well spoken, Phoenix! I'm in full agreement with you. I've just started to read a very informative and insightful book called "Nikola Tesla: Free Energy and the White Dove," written by 'Commander X', a former military intelligence operative with contacts "high up" in the government.
Arrow Isabella Very Happy

Post Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:14 am 
Phoenix
Moderators

Try reading the shadows of power by Perloff, or Checkmate the game of Princes by Baker. Eye opening stuff for those who really want truth.

phoenix

Post Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:28 am 
martian6 (BANNED MALE)

quote:
Originally posted by Phoenix:
Try reading the shadows of power by Perloff, or Checkmate the game of Princes by Baker. Eye opening stuff for those who really want truth.

phoenix

Thanks for the recommendations. I'll check them out. I've been searching diligently for truth all my life, so those eye-opening books will be most welcome.
Arrow Isabella

Post Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:36 am 
EllaKwense

Somehow I think our government would find a way to charge us for the distribution of this "FREE" energy. Water comes to us freely, from the sky, yet when it's distributed to us, we receive a bill at the end of the month. Smile

Post Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:36 pm 
realwoman

quote:
Originally posted by EllaKwense:
Somehow I think our government would find a way to charge us for the distribution of this "FREE" energy. Water comes to us freely, from the sky, yet when it's distributed to us, we receive a bill at the end of the month. Smile

Dear Ella,

I don't know what they teach the kids in the US of A, but here in South Africa the average 13 year old will tell you that water is not an infinite resource that falls freely from the sky, but a finite resource, occurring in a hydrological cycle, of which humankind forms an integral part. The basis for life on earth as we know it is the fact that it is the only planet (discovered to date) where water is present in all its forms, namely solid (ice), liquid, and gaseous (damp). There is no infinite 'supply from the sky', we have just about 1,4 billion cubic kilometre in total, nothing more. Of this amount, 96.5% is saline water in the oceans, and the remaining 3.5% occurs as follows: 69% in polar ice sheets, glaciers and snow; 30% is found underground as groundwater; 0.25% in lakes; 0.006% in rivers; and only 0.04% in the atmosphere.

We as humans take water from this cycle for our use, and afterwards it is returned to the environment (rivers, oceans), where the organisms that live in the water provide us a service to purify the water from the effects of our use, namely the pollutants we put in the water, every time we flush the toilet. Also, water as it is occurring in rain, or in rivers, or from the underground, is more often than not, NOT suitable for our civilised taste-buds, and needs some form of purification before we can drink it (or to put it more simply, fish live and shite in the water, so we need to take that out, right?)

In other words, when we pay for the use of water, we pay for three things: the service provided to us by the environment for containing and purifying the water; our actual use of the water; as well as the service provided to us by the local authority to firstly purify the water so that it is drinkable, and secondly to purify the water after we polluted it with our use, so that it can be put back into the environment, for someone else to use.

I can take this argument further, and talk long paragraphs about how a similar "Northern" mind-set that 'air is free' currently causes global warming and pollution of the atmosphere of the South, and because of this mindset, the North see no need to sign international treaties to protect our fragile and delicately balanced environment.... but i think the picture is clear...

~real

light is to darkness as love is to fear...

Post Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:00 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: