BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Webs

Lesbian Run Gaming Site

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic

Lesbian Run Gaming Site

Hi guys,
I wanted to let any lesbian gamers know about a site I run called Thumb Bandits. The site is essentially a gaming community and by gaming I mean Xbox, PS2, Nintendo and all other games machines you can think of. It's lesbian / female gamer friendly because almost the entire Staff are lesbians. We also have a reasonably large female gamer demographic so although the site itself is mixed there's plenty of gaming grrls to talk to.

The reason I mention it is because their aren't that many female gaming siutes out there and even less lesbian run I'm sure. We always welcome new members and also run competitions every so often.. the next competition there's an Xbox and game up for grabs.

So there you go, feel free to check it out.. and in the VERY unlikely chance you're a female gamer who's always wanted to be a games reviewer but have never had the chance... contact me Wink

http://www.thumbbandits.com
I guess the url would help huh Embarassed

Post Thu Dec 16, 2004 7:46 pm 
Tigger
Site Admin

Smile Girly

Mel and I loved the site and beind PS2 fans we will be over to check it out on a regular basis.

Thanks for the link.....would you like to exchange links?

Tigs Rolling Eyes

Post Fri Dec 17, 2004 11:13 pm 

Sure I don't see why not. Smile
Thanks for your positive comments, please feel free (anyone) to register. Basically as things stand with the site I NEED to get 500 members asap as I have some large companies looking at the site to support it but in essence they aren't interested unless we have a membership number of at least 500.. so anyone with 5 minutes to spare, even if they're not into gaming registering is really helping me out and would be much appreciated.
Female gaming is so ignored in many respects that this year thumb bandits is really going to try and push forth with getting a little more recognition in the area of female gaming being taken a little more seriously by the game industry.

I'll add a button to this site on my next updates. Wink

Post Sun Dec 26, 2004 5:12 pm 
Tigger
Site Admin

Smile Girly

Good luck with the site....I have helped you along with another membership hope it all goes well.

Tigs

Post Tue Dec 28, 2004 11:47 pm 

Thanks Tigger much appreciated!!
Here's to more female gamers and that darn industry taking us more seriously Wink

Post Wed Dec 29, 2004 1:57 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: