BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Accomplishments

Happy Anni to the 4-Some

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Raven

Happy Anni to the 4-Some

Happy Anniversary to Real, Hawn, Suzy, & Moi . . . and since some of you are in the gutter right about now I'm taking about when the four of us met in the DC area one year ago this past weekend. We had a blast but I'm still not showing anyone any pictures (what suzy did to my hair was . . . shakes head . . . unspeakable . . . hmmm bout HOW she did it was YUMMY, but I digress.)

Hawn, I can't thank you enough for taking on the two little ones you'd literary just met. Even giving up some of your "let-me-prep-for-the-first-time-I-meet-my-gf-moment" so that Suzy and I could spend a little more alone time together. It was the last time we've had alone time too lol.

And Real . . . well first I forgot to mention my mom wanted me to thank you again for the things you brought her as they are really working well with her lesson. Oh and Suzy and I both still have the gifts you gave us on our key rings. I still see it as a sorta half pride rainbow. Thanks for bear hugging me and picking me off the ground and making Suzy blush. I still need to get those picture from you though.

Suzy, smiles slowly and softly. Thanks for the look I will never forget and always keep in my heart. Thanks for one of my best memories ever and I don't mean all the naughty ones lol thought thanks for that too - BIG HUGE GRIN. Thanks for you love.

Rave

Post Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:53 am 
realwoman

~smiles at the lil' bird...

Well, it seems there are so many anniversaries this weekend, we thought we are going to get away with keeping this to ourselves, but true to the nature of being Raven, you would not let us get away, now would you, TOSH!!Razz

But YES, who would have thought, that one year later, we would have made it happen, made it real....? After that weekend, well, there just was no way that we could not... and look at us now - you and Suxie TOGETHER in Maryland, and me and my Hawaiian TOGETHER in South Africa!!

So, firstly, happy Anni to you and Suxie ... and I did give the pics to Suz... I am sure she is keeping them form you either to spare u the embarrassment, or to blackmail you... Shocked Twisted Evil

Please tell your Mom it was my pleasure, and I am glad she can teach something really 'African' to the African-Americans - hehe.

Oh, and you have to remind me what I did to make Sux blush... I cannot even remember, as my mind is too full of other wonderful memories of being with the woman of my dreams...and speaking of which, Rave, I think it is I who must thank you and Sux for letting Hawn take care of the lil' ones, since it kept her busy and surely helped that she was just a tad less nervous when she 'picked me up' at the airport!!

Lastly, Hawn, my love, Happy Anniversary... I do not have the words to say how happy I am to be with you... I am falling deeper in love with you every day - You are the best thing that ever happened to me, you are the realisation of every fantasy I ever had, and I am truly blessed and lucky... Thank you! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

~real Very Happy

light is to darkness as love is to fear...

Post Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:32 am 
Allison

Congrats ladies Wink

Alli

Post Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:31 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
Hawaiian

(((((((((((Raven & Suzie))))))))))))

Happy Anniversary you two!!! Your ears must have been burning when Real and I were reminiscing last night.

As you know, it was my pleasure to watch the boys, it was a good distraction. I thought that I could steel myself in Tazmanian Devil PJs but as you know, they ran rings around me. If asked, I know the boys will do an impression of me...snoring. Laughing

My love, this has been an incredible year which it getting better and better daily. I love you with all my heart and soul.
Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

And another dozen for Raven and Suzy.
Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

With my aloha,
~Hawn

P.S. I have the pictures too. Twisted Evil

Post Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:39 pm 
Eiregirl

Congradulations!!!!!!!!!!

Arrow Exclamation Arrow Exclamation Arrow

Hugs,
Eiregirl Arrow

Post Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:25 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
ghost

awwwwwwwwww...

you 4 are soo sweeeeet!!! Laughing

love you all

regards
ghost

ps miki, ty for making my friend so happy. smile.

Post Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:47 am 
Footprint

CONGRATULATIONS YOU FOUR!!!!! Exclamation That's wonderful............ Smile

I wish you the very best and happiest for your futures together.

Footsie

Post Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:33 am 
wys2uways

How wonderful it is to ready this. I am just getting to know everyone, but my love and I have been together for eleven years and every day is still better than the day before. May you always be as happy together as you are right now. It is a wonderful thing.

Post Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:48 am 
Ximene_Xuxa

Heh....well, better late than never as they say. Damn school for giving me one hell of a headache yesterday when I wanted to post in here, but anyway...

Congratulations Real and Hawn. Hard to believe it has already been a whole year. I still haven't properly thanked you Hawn, for taking over my two little monsters. Sure you can say it was fun if you like, if you think it'll make me feel better about dealing with the two of them on the spot like that Wink, cause I know they're a handful. Thank you most of all for giving me time to get to know my love better. It is something I'll never forget. Real, I'm right there with you in not knowing what she's talking about, blush, what blush? *grins* Thanks for reminding me to believe in myself, and for trying to warn me away from Raven in the beginning. I'm not sure if it was reverse psychology or not, I haven't started that class yet, but whatever it was, I'm thankful for your intervention. *grins*

As for the two of you, I swear I was sending the vibes the whole time, increasing the magnetic strength that was already between you two, and damn it was just so great to hear you two had opened your eyes. I'm no cupid, Arrow but if my two protectors are together, it has to mean someone powerful is looking out for me. Congratulations to you both, I still say you're adorable together.

Raven my love, words cannot express just exactly how I feel for you. So, I'll try to keep it simple. In our world of insecurities you are a constant. You keep me balanced...whole. I now have focus, my dreams have become a clear reality with you, and for that I love you. Thank you for your encouragement, and for your care, thank you for teaching me so many things about myself. Thank you for loving me. Tho' baby, it seems that tables have turned, and you've become MY Happiness, I'm glad I can still make you smile with a bit of tough love. Here's to many many more years together. Love you always. Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Suzy

*hides after way too much rambling*

Post Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:13 am 
Raven

GRINS WIDE . . . we'll do it all baby and I love you sooooooooooooo much and you are such a dork and soooooooooooooo cute. Oh and btw I'll lay back down in the middle of a parking lot and scream I love you ANYTIME for you baby lol. You are still MY Happiness and so much more now. Thanks.

And, yes. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Post Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:24 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: