BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Accomplishments

Footsie - well done!!!!!!!!!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
wishonastar

Nice photos Footsie.... conguratulations again!!
But I’m missing way too much
So when do I give up, what I’ve been wishing for.

Down - Jason Woods

Post Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:38 pm 
Mairi bheag

Allez, super-domestique! Grands bisous!

(Sorry I am late with this)

* whistles "Lara's Theme" from Dr Zhivago *

Mb
xx

Post Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:54 pm 
Footprint

OK, my ladies of Mel's Queendom, time to individually give you all a thank you shake of hands....ok, no, I am not quite THAT German, you'all will get a squeezy hug from me right here Wink Razz Laughing :

((((((((((((((((((yellow-jersey-slacko))))))))))))))))))) thanks so much, my Aussie PR agent. You did a great job updating the ladies here. Smile It was wicked awesome meeting you at Brisbane airport on my way to New Zealand. And of course, I need to come visit you both again...next time with mi amor.... count on me showing up at your door step coz usually I take invitations from the globe at attractive locations VERY seriously and tend to utilize them. Very Happy And hey, we can swap places next winter...you both can come to the black forest to ski and/or grow in the German rain while we are coming to Brisbane to lie on the beach and fry as Wiener Schnitzel in the sun. Very Happy DEAL!!! Laughing

(((((((((Blewmeaway)))))) muchísimas gracias por tus felicidades!! Exclamation hmmmmmmmmm..... "disfrutando la música del sonido de la lengua espanola* Very Happy qué espanol hablas? Mexicano? Gracias de nuevo.... muy temprano finalmente tengo la oportunidad de practicar mi espanol más...el campeonato del mundo tomará lugar en la isla espanola de Mallorca en 2 semanas. Qué fantástico! Very Happy

((((((((ghostie))))))) my favorite South African species of bush baby!!! Thanks so much, ghostie!!! Very Happy I hope you and Alli are doing well.... You better stick to your plans to come to Paris this fall so we can meet up!!! Very Happy I hope to talk to you soon.

(((((((((IB))))))))) thanks so much, IB, and nice to meet you!! I don't think we have met in person here yet. I hope I will find some time to come back into chat before my busy time is over at the end of May. So long keep enjoying yourself on here. Have fun!

((((((((Dark)))))))) thank you so much, Madame First-Time-Free-In-Your-Life. Congrats so much on your coming-out, how wonderful...try to get some sleep at night for once, will ya... Wink Laughing cheers to jacina as well from me. "Your girl is so lucky."? Well.... I think you are not quite right, coz I am the lucky bastard of us two. Trust me, having a crazy Germerikenyan Kiwi Cyclist Nomad 9,202km away as a gf is not the easiest thing in the world...

((((((((Chordy)))))) thanks a million. I hope your running is coming along, keep it up! I hope to see you in chat one soon day when I am back online (which may be a while since our broadband here at the house is &§$"=$ed up during my only week off right now)

(((((((Mel))))))) Oh WOW, our Majesty The Queen her mighty self!!!!! Very Happy Laughing *bowing in front of our Queen kissing her feet displaying deepest gratitude* ... *giggle* Very Happy Wink

(((((((Aussie))))) thanks so much Aussie. Your home turf brings me luck! Smile Wink I hope all is well with your lil Frenchie!!

((((((Floridan Stalker Cottontail)))))) Laughing yeah, yeah, looks like you do have time to spend a second or two to divert your eyes from your bush baby... Very Happy ok, and now you can keep stalking your lil South African again and swing your cottontail in Florida, Alli!!! lol Wink thanks my friend! Smile And please get ghostie to hop on her bike.... or I wil have to do it in Paris in September! Smile

*whiping the sweat off my forehead* wow, damn my ladies, you exhaust me here...gotta take a lil break and continue my shakehands in another post....Razz Laughing Wink Exclamation

Yours truly, Footsie

Post Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:08 pm 
Mairi bheag

* is waiting with her hand extended *

Post Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:48 pm 
slacko

G'day Footsie

Thanks for the pics - the links in My Favourites folder for "Cycling" have grown lately - its been fantastic following the tours and watching the results ..... yours ....... along with those of the full kiwi's - some are pretty quick for flightless "birds"!!!!!!

It was wonderful to meet you, and now put a face to the typing, and life to the pictures!!!!!! Our doorstep welcomes visitors any hour, any day, from anywhere ............ I honestly hope you and yours will make it to our little bit of "paradise" one day!!!!

A white winter I would love ........ skiing I can't ........... growing taller I would like Smile !!!

All the very VERY best for Majorca ................

Love - Slacko

PS - on the news last night - four 30 kg bull-sharks were caught yesterday in the area where we do the swim stage of the Tri tomorrow Shocked ....... mmmmmmmm - did I say this was paradise????? Just as well they send the kids off first !!!!!!!!!! Wink

Post Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:45 pm 
Footprint

*YAAAAWWWWWWWWWN*..............................*trying to open her eyes*.............. *jetlagged YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWN*...........*raising one eyebrow*...*painfully*.....*the in-existent German sun blinding the other eye*.......

sorry, ladies, but I needed some sleep before I take two in here...y'all have exhausted me! Smile

*grins at MB's and slacko's posts*

*slaps MB's extended hand* it is NOT your turn YET, Madame Scottie!!! Always gotta push yourself into front row, don't ya... Wink Laughing Cool

ok, here we go:

((((((((Wil)))))))) thank you very much, I appreciate your wishes. Thanks a lot for the good luck, will need it in Spain in 12 days.

(((((((hybrid)))))) muchas gracias chica! Wink Espero que todo esté bien por allá en Canada.

(((((Eilidh))))) Very Happy Ich danke Dir vielmals! Smile Was macht Dein potentielles Studium in Deutschland oder Österreich? Halte mich auf dem Laufenden... viel Glück Dir!

((((((wishonaster))))) times 2. Wink Thank you very, very much. Am glad you enjoyed the action pics even though they tend to look a bit intimidating at times lol Wink Very Happy :p

*makes MB wait some more*...*smiles*.... *slaps her hand again*....*gives her a squeezy (((((((((((Scottie)))))))))* merci bien ma poule! J'apprecie bcp tes felicitations. Mais oui, j'aime bien etre super-domestique mais en Australie et Nouvelle Zélande j'ai été capitaine. Wink Very Happy

(((((((slacko)))))) BE CAREFUL my friend! OK, maybe it's not quite perfect paradise in Brisbane, but oh well, as long as one is not a swimmer, I suppose it is all good! Wink Very Happy Good luck tomorrow, kick ass, bring home some more prizes!!!!!...and learn how to ski!!!! Very Happy Wink

Post Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:30 am 
Mairi bheag

quote:
Originally posted by Footprint:
*slaps MB's extended hand* it is NOT your turn YET, Madame Scottie!!! Always gotta push yourself into front row, don't ya... Wink Laughing Cool

*makes MB wait some more*...*smiles*.... *slaps her hand again*....*gives her a squeezy (((((((((((Scottie)))))))))* merci bien ma poule! J'apprecie bcp tes felicitations. Mais oui, j'aime bien etre super-domestique mais en Australie et Nouvelle Zélande j'ai été capitaine. Wink Very Happy

Mais j'echappe du peloton! Laughing Toi, tu fais contre-attaque, n'est-ce pas!

Je ne peux pas penser a toi comme "capitaine", parce-que ca c'est au masculin. Eh bien je te nomme "ma cheftaine d'equipe"! Salut la cheftaine!

* chantante *
Allez Kleinmann, allez Kleinmann, allez...
Allez Kleinmann, allez Kleinmann, allez!

Laughing

Mb
xx

Post Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:30 am 
hybridshadow

Footsie! (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Footsie))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Si, este (*doesn't have the accented e, or any other letters, for that matter*) muy bien, aqui en Canada... pero es MUY MUY MUY MUY frio. Deseo que viviera en Aussieland o en otra parte con tiempo caliente. No me gusta el invierno. Pierdo verle en el chat! Pero... BUENA SUERTE en carreras futuras! (Sin embargo, yo no pienso la suerte es necesaria.) Sea bien, mi amiga! *hug hug hug hugggggggggggg*

-Hyb

Post Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:51 pm 
blewmeaway

Well, following Hybridshadows footsteps...

Me alegro que el español te sea tan cautivante. Estoy en PR (Caribe - territorio americano). Gracias por preguntar. El acento es sumamente distinto al mejicano. Estoy a tu disposicion si en algun momento necesitas repasar tu español.

Te deseo éxito en tu carrera en Mallorca!!!

Hasta luego,
BMA

Post Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:34 pm 
Footprint

Heya ladies,

I am sorry I haven't had a chance to reply and write a bit more about what's going on inside this crazy life... I was "home" for a week, just using the quiet time to sleep and do absolutely nothing and get ready to roll again from tomorrow on. I am heading to Berlin tomorrow to get a couple of days of fine-tuning in on the track with our men's national team (men are great mopeds!, at least they are worth for SOMEthing...Wink). Sunday I am flying straight to Mallorca to the World Track Cycling Championships. For the Europeans of you, the championship will be broadcasted Mar 29 til Apr 1 live on Eurosport and possibly on other national TV stations .

I am sorry I am ust keeping this short, I still need to do some packing and then get ready to die a few deaths on teh track within the next week and a half!!!

Cheers ladies,

Footsie

Post Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:26 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: