BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Accomplishments

Happy Anniversary Love

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Ximene_Xuxa

Happy Anniversary Love

Happy Anniversary Love!
Thank you for seeing me, for loving me, for giving me a year of you. Thank you for putting up with me, and for being everything I could have ever asked for and more. Thank you for teaching me about me, and being my strength. Thank you for letting me make you laugh, and for in turn making me smile. Thank you for teaching me patience, and for being patient with me. Thank you. I love you baby. Happy One Year Anniversary.

~Suzy~

Post Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:07 am 
Raven

More Than Words

See I’ve been trying for a while now to rack my brains, shake my creativity, and find inspiration though my heart. But I can’t find the words. I don’t know the notes. I can’t tell you a rhyme. There are one thousand . . . one thousand and one ways to say I love you. But none of them will do, no none of them will do for you.

And so balls of scribbled on paper litter my floor. Countless romantic songs rotate through my playlist. I’ve tried to stimulate myself replaying memories of you so I smile and even laugh but still nothing will do. I mean how do you thank someone for being everything you always dreamed of? For being the arms, being the support, being the love? For crying cause you cried, for smiling cause your happy, for knowing when you’re not and making sure that you are? For letting me give endlessly and giving everything in return? For thinking I’m the most beautiful thing inside and out but really being that yourself? For wanting. For waiting. For forgiving. For apologizing. For the Happiness. For the Garden. For the future. For the question. For the yes. For everything, nothing, and all that lies between. For looking at me . . . shakes head in wonder . . . for looking at me from across the room and SHOWING me what love looks like when it escapes through the eyes. All I can do is pray that when I look into your eyes, you’ll say you can see what I can’t seem to say for saying I love you will never be enough.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One whole year since you BOLDLY (as you were a hair above a stranger to me then lol) stated your feeling. One year since you captured my attention and froze my normal “let the Newbie down easy” speech on my lips. One year of love without worry. One year . . . I can’t believe it’s been one year. But I can believe it’s the first one in the infinite years I plan to spend with you.

Always. Forever. Yours. Happy Anniversary Suzy!
Well the first one of two anyways lol. Winks.
Why pick between them when we can have two right?

Thanks you . . . for everything.
I can’t begin to find the words.
A

Post Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:15 am 
lilbug

*hands out an extra large bunch of roses to the cool couple.

best wishes to you both on another year of bliss...hope to see next years post up lol

congrats on the one year anniversary

snooze

Post Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:31 am 
Tracey

awwwwww!

CONGRATULATIONS SUZ & RAVE

sometimes i wonder... ' why is that frisbee getting bigger'... and then it hits me

Post Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:48 pm 
Smurfy

Congrats Ladies

Post Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:50 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
DamagedGoods

Congratulations to you both! I am so glad things worked out well for you, you both deserve the happiness.
Wishing you all the best for this aniversary... and to many many more!

Exclamation *Huge hugs* DG
All poems posted by me, unless otherwise stated, are written by me, DamagedGoods, and are ©2002-2009 and must not be used anywhere else without written permission and my copyright details in tact. Thank you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Post Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:14 pm 
ghost

awwww... i never thought the day would come, but...

you're so sweeeeet!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats you two...

grin

regards and a warm hug to both
ghost

Post Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:09 am 
Start Over

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((suzy and raven))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Happy anniversary!!

Cheers
Start

Post Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:30 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: