BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Coming Out....

Questions about the L -lifestyle

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
lily1111

Questions about the L -lifestyle

Now that I am questioning everything in my life about who I am...........I am really curious about the L -lifestle. What I mean is I want to know more abouyt how it all works in this different world that I have just now even thought about..........
How do you know if someone is gay? Like I said in another post, there is this girl who literally flirts with me and gives me so many sexual vibes however I really don't even know if she is gay or not. I am just assuming she is or I am feeling that she is. It is like a feeling but Sometimes I think I am going crazy because I have never felt this before so I don't know if I am just dreaming it all up........How do women usually get together? How do you know? Thanks for all your replys

Post Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:47 am 
kultis

There are different stereotypes what kind of lesbians there are. To know who is lesbian and who is not, you would have to have a 'gaydar' but I belong to that group who doesn't have that.

What comes to how do you know if this person is gay or not. Well, if she gives you sexual vibes, it means she is interested in you. Just ask her if she would like to go have a cup of coffee with you. How do straight people usually get together? There is no rule how two people get together. If you have a crush on someone and you both flirt and can be 'relaxed' together, you might want to ask her out and just be with her for a while..one thing might lead to another and you might end up being with her.

In love you just have to take risks and chances. Smile

Kultis

Missing, dreaming, wanting
To step on that plane again
Go somewhere far, far away
Where dreams do come true

© kultis

Post Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:54 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
findyourpassion

There are no easy answers to any of those questions...don't we all wish there were! The way I look at it is you just pretty much have to go with the flow and be open to all things. Try not to let the gender thing mess with your head. If you enjoy someone's company go get a cup of coffee or lunch, or whatever you and that person might find fun. Friends and lovers alike spend time together, so spend time and see what happens. It might turn into something romantic, or it might be meant to be a platonic friendship. Either way, both kinds of relationships and friendships are important and contribute to our well being.

Post Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:37 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: