BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Articles & Essays

are most of the lesbians ugly?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
chordphrute

quote:
Originally posted by DamagedGoods:
That must truly be hard. I find it difficult enough here in Australia where there are laws against discrimination against gay/lesbian people in the workforce and in general. Employers cannot refuse to hire you, or dismiss you, based on your sexual orientation here. It is still difficult to find acceptance, but I am fortunate to have amazing friends. Of those that I have told, 100% of them have been fantastic and so very supportive. I've found that with the support of my real friends, I know it isn't going to hurt, or be as hard, when I do come up against those that will condemn me.

I can't imagine how difficult it must be in a country where you can be fined by law for loving someone. Every time I see how far our world has come, I see also how far we have yet to go.

As for the ugly question... I am, but my girlfriend is beautiful. I have been with men, I even have a daughter, but no one has ever loved me like my girlfriend does, and I have never felt for anyone what I feel for her. Even if she wasnt physically beautiful, her amazing mind and soul would shine through... she is beautiful inside and out, and I'm proud to call her my girl.

..i just wanted to chime in here and say 'yes....you are beautiful'. Wink

Post Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:31 pm 
desert-fish

LOL

BEAUTY IS IN THE I OF THE BEHOLDER...

Post Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:59 pm 
RespectfulMale

I am the newest and one of the few male members of this forum and don’t want to invade anyone’s space but I can’t let this post slip by. I could not answer you as well as the women here have except to say that all people have different looks and appeal to others but “ugly”.. No Way. I have never seen an ugly Lesbian. They all look different just like any other cross-section of society but they all share one thing in common. They are Women and that is what makes them beautiful.

As far as not being able to find a man (paraphrasing), there is not one that couldn’t find a man but why would she want to when she can have a more fulfilling relationship than most men are physically and emotionally able to provide.

Any lesbian that thinks she is “ugly” is likely using one of those curved mirrors that distorts the image. I respectfully suggest she find a good one that shows the real person that she is.

Post Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:30 pm 
RunningGirl

Okay, let me put it this way, if no women wanted me, I wouldn't go crawling to a man.

But I am fortunate to have gorgeous parents that make some fine lookin' children Razz.
I'm oh so modest. Laughing

Post Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:00 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: