BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Coming Out....

straight woman confused

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
lily1111

straight woman confused

Very confused.....I am a straight woman as far as I was always concerned. I am an adult. i had the boyfriend when I was in college. I felt totally infatuated and attracted to him and then I had other feelings of attraction toward men.......With my sexuality, I have always been very insecure and felt like I really couldn't date and go out even though I think I am attractive......... anyway, I have always been a sort of loner..............fast forward to now...........I am an obsessive gym rat and work out 5 times a week. I started taking this one class with this amazing teacher. A real physically fit strong girl.very pretty...............
she started coming over to me and smiling at me and i found myself flirting with her and she was flirting with me.She gave me a lot of extra attention and always was smiling at me.............etcetec........ Most girls I know are little snotty snobs................anyway, I started like getting excited to see her.I started having these feelings for her..............I really don't know what any of this means .......please help!!!!!!

Post Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:47 am 
josiegirl

Hey Lily-I am somewhat similar to you, because I thought of myself as a straight woman most of the time even though I know now that I am bisexual. It is hard to say where your feelings are coming from...are you flattered by her attention or do you find yourself feeling more than that? If you don't know, try to see where your feelings lead you. Your instincts will tell you, generally. I've learned not to sweat who you're sweating (sorry Razz ) but sexuality is a very mysterious thing. I was very uncomfortable being unsure about my sexual preferences, but now I am learning that attraction and love don't need to have labels.

Post Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:09 am 
charliegirl

The last poster put it well Very Happy I also found out that it is very normal to think of women in a sexual way or get excited to see a certain one. (loving women is normal also but you all know what I mean) You may choose to take this a step further and if she is interested you may sleep with her at some point. If you enjoy it and want more then great keep doing it. Then there are the times when the idea is more exciting than the actual act itself. If you try at least you will know!!!

Post Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:40 am 
somebodysbaby

Josie beautifully said. I thougth of myself as a "straight" woman too up until my mid 20's. I was involved in a beautiful relationship then met this wonderful woman. She really was interested in knowing me as a person.
For a time there i thought. " who me involved with a girl? gross"
Then i started to review portions of my life , as i got to know this woman, and realized that I had been attracted to women as early as 17.

Telling my parents was what was worrying me and when I finally did, the first thing they tell me is TELL US SOMETHING WE DIDN'T ALREADY KNOW .

I learned through family and friends that LOVE is genderless. As long as you are comfortable with your own skin there is noone that can make you feel insecure about loving someone of the same gender. It is you as a person who does it to themselves.

If you are interested in this woman at the gym , then let everything fall into place as they should and just sit back relax and smile Very Happy

Post Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:38 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: