BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Coming Out....

help me i am realy confused at the age of 14 going 15

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic

help me i am realy confused at the age of 14 going 15

[b]hii i'm like new 1 this...soo give me time ...welll it started like 2 yrs ago..i gess it ws hard....i had a crsuh on my best freind...and i toldd my other freind about it...but bk then...i went away 4 the week end..and she started txing me sayin do u like me coz i like u and stuff like that....soo i texed her bk sayin yes i do like u 2...and i dident wanna tell you because i fort you wud freak out....well then i got all theese weird texes saying "its wrong u shudent like me we are best freinds"....

soo then i hat 2 force my self into saying that i dident realy like her it was just 1 of thoose things were i fort i lked her but i realized it was best if we stay freinds... but from that day...i have had strong feelings about her..i dont even realize it but i look at her weird its hard 4 me 2 explain..but i'm like nearly 15..and now i fink i'm over her,,but i look at girls in weird ways..like if she's hot or nice looking..i wud look at her and fink wow! she is nice..,, i cant talk 2 no1,,,but then ..i got talking 2 this girl on msn...who is a lesbian..and i fel 4 her...but she lives on the other side of the world 2 me ....

i'm soo confused on my sexuality...i even try and stop my self thinking of girls in that way...i dont even know if i am a lesbain or bi...its hard 4 me... will some1 plzzz tell me if i am bi ,,or a lesbian...coz i am soo confused wright now Sad... some1 plzz help me

sorry its soo long..[size=18][/size][size=24][/size][b][/b][/b]

Post Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:03 pm 
realwoman

Dear chez

While we fully understand your confusion, and know how difficult it is when you are 14, when you registered on this site, by clicking "Register" you entered into a legal agreement stating that you are "over or exactly 18 years of age". However, (it appears that) you are not 18 years or older, as stated in the title of your post.

This implies that you have violated several applicable laws by making a false statement. This has serious implications, not only for you. As your breach of the law may put the future of this wonderful site in jeopardy, you will unfortunately be banned from the site, but you are more than welcome to return and re-register once you can legally enter into the registration agreement. In other words, once you are 18 or older.

In the meantime, do check out the following links, where ppl of all ages are allowed, and where there are assistance for underagers in similar situations as you:
http://forums.about.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?nav=start&webtag=ab-lesbianlife
http://www.Allpoetry.com (excellent for young poets)
http://www.poetsanctuary.proboards47.com/index.cgi

Trusting that you will understand, and looking forward to welcome you back here on your 18th birthday!

Warm wishes, and all the best

~realwoman

light is to darkness as love is to fear...

Post Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:43 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: