BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Coming Out....

Into the closet I go!

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Spidermonkey

Into the closet I go!

I know how wird this sounds...but I'm going into the closet....I probably should explain myself...I have never actually been in the closet. I've always viewed my sexuality as something natural...so I liked girls while other girls liked boys...never seemed strange to me...so I honestly don't know what it's like being "in the closet"...

This year I joined the army...we all know how they feel about lesbians... So while I was in training a few people figured out my feeling abot women...so far so good. No one's freaked out and reported me...in fact I met a few lesbians in there... It just seems so unnatural to have to hide who I am... I'm really really bad about hiding it... I honestly don't understand how someone can live like this... It's not like I want to shout my sexuality from the roof tops...but I don't want to lie...

How can people live the double life...I've only been doing it a year and it's driving me insane...

Post Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:37 pm 
Mystic

hey spidermonkey.

living a double life drains ya.
is no fun.
it sux.

Exclamation

Post Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:44 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: