BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Member Introductions

Hello

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Mama Janis

Hello

I am Mama Janis and Twilight finally made an account for me. Cannot wait to get to know you all better.

Post Fri Oct 29, 2004 10:35 pm 
twilight

Well, here she is the lovely lady that you all have heard about. She was already typing under my id on some of the fun topics. So now officially make her feel at home.

The lengthening shadows wait The first pale stars of twilight. ~~ Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.

Post Fri Oct 29, 2004 10:38 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Tigger
Site Admin

Very Happy Welcome to melswebs

Hope you enjoy the site......sit down pull uo a chair and make yourself at home.

Tigs Rolling Eyes

Post Fri Oct 29, 2004 11:38 pm 
DanceofSorrows

Welcome!!

The feeling is mutual Wink

Dance~

Post Sun Oct 31, 2004 4:59 pm 
Mama Janis

Duplicate post.

Last edited by Mama Janis on Thu Nov 04, 2004 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Thu Nov 04, 2004 2:21 am 
Mama Janis

Twilight typed my initial introduction and didn't know how much I would want to share. I'm 46, have only been out since I was 37. My first attraction to a female was when I was 11. My first experience was at 19 and another at 21. I labled myself as bi-sexual at that time. I enjoyed being with a woman much more than being with a man but I had been raised in a strict Baptist family and I did not want to be a lesbian. I didn't want to be different. I wanted to be normal. I married at 23 and had 3 kids. Divorced and then remarried when I was 35. My second hubby went to prison for molesting my daughter who was 7 at the time. We divorced while he was in prison and I got involved with a woman I worked with. We were together 2 1/2 years before she died from an accidental OD. I got involved with my supervisor at a different job. She was everything I had ever wanted and we stayed together 7 months until she had surgery and had an anaphylactic reaction to the pain med they gave her post-op. She was in a coma for 9 days and died. I got involved briefly with a mutual friend of ours whose partner had left her for her therapist. She told me she loved me, sent me to work saying she'd see me in the morning at 11 pm and called me at 2;30 am to tell me not to come to her place when I got off work. After I left she had taken a younger woman home from the bar, she didn't want to tell me over the phone. I was hurt but I knew going into the relationship that I wasn't what she wanted. They're still together and I hope they will always be happy. I remained alone for almost a year before opening myself up again. I met a wonderful woman who I was with for over 4 years (married to her almost 3). She died from a massive MI and Stroke 9/1/04. My adopted lesbian family introduced me to Twilight after the funeral and we hit it off. We could talk about anything. I found a great friend. I didn't even know she was gay at that point, she's divorcing her husband right now, so when I found out I decided we'd just take it slow. MY head forgot to tell my heart and the rest isn't history it's our future together. I came to her house for dinner 10/19/04, Started moving into her home 5 days later and can't imagine anyone being happier than she makes me. All of the women I've been with that were older than I was have died. I have a serious "Black Widow" complex. Thank the Goddess Twilight's younger. 14 years younger. Her 2 little girls 6 & 9 have accepted me into their lives. There are 2 other lesbian couples with children in our trailer park so many of their friends have 2 mommies too.Wish us luck even though I don't see us needing it to be truly happy.

Life is short, eat dessert first.

Post Thu Nov 04, 2004 2:25 am 
jlybn57

Hi Mama Janis. We already "know" each other, but I wanted to say hi!
"There is nothing mixed up about a woman who loves women, who wants to have sex with them, or who identifies as a lesbian. It is society that is mixed up because it punishes people for not conforming to its gender stereotypes."
~ Edward Stein

Post Thu Nov 04, 2004 1:54 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
misfit

Well, I don't know you Wink but wanted to welcome you and thank you for sharing a part of your story with us.

Hope you like it here ! Smile

Post Thu Nov 04, 2004 2:25 pm 
Athena

Hi there!
Wow, that was quite story. Thank you for sharing with us and I wish you both the absolute best! It's nice you have you here and I hope you come to think of us as part of your family as welll. I look forward to seeing you around!
Athena (Eve)

Post Thu Nov 04, 2004 9:08 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: