BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Member Introductions

Shy Newbie

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
raspberryswirl

Shy Newbie

Hi everyone.

Newbie alert. I found you on a google search for "lesbian message board". I've just recently come out of the closet and a long time relationship with a man. I feel like the same person except that now I have a sense of pride and rightness about being honest with myself, but also a confusion. I feel like I'm out of the closet and in a room that I hardly recognise, yet it's my own room. I feel I need a map. Hah, and right now I probably sound like a dweeb.

Well, this I think a step in a good direction. I feel liberated, yet kinda uncertain about what to do next. I'm just looking forward to posting and perhaps absorbing some information from others here.

Okay, I think that's a good start.

Thanks for reading.

Post Sun Oct 31, 2004 6:13 am 
DanceofSorrows

LOL you do not sound like a dweeb! My map has been lost for ages...hmmm. You know, I was married ten years. It's quite a process but there is no more telling a man in the morning, can you stop poking me with that thing? lol

Ok I am being silly but, that is what I love about this site...come as you are, be as you are. And welcome Ras!

Dance~

Post Sun Oct 31, 2004 5:14 pm 
lastchance

hallo mate...*tips hat*

i'm glad you're feeling comfortable with your own skin and i completely understand the whole confusion stuff. i'm confused for the majority of my day and if i'm not then that just makes me confused...lol.

talk to the ladies around here...they're full of...well they're full of something just can't quite figure it out...^_~. nah they really are nice and quite helpful. so if you stick around long enough and don't be too shy to post what you're thinkin...then i'm sure you find at least amusement.

oh and visit the chat room...there you'll get closer contact with the girls.

well have fun and stay in trouble my friend.

~chance

Post Sun Oct 31, 2004 6:41 pm 
Tigger
Site Admin

Smile Welcome to melswebs

Everyone here is very friendly....I am sure you will soon feel at home.

Nice to have you around.

Tigs Smile

Post Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:03 pm 
raspberryswirl

Thank you very much for making me feel welcome. I'm really looking forward to...well...to life. Life is still a little uncertain, but my sexuality is one area I need not worry about hiding anymore.

*phew* Now to deal with the other things going on in my whirlwind life.

I've been feeling lately like adding MORE to my life. More hobbies. More friends. More..."everything".

Just take it one step at a time. *reminds self* Yea.

Post Mon Nov 01, 2004 4:59 am 
Athena

Hey there. I love your nic. Wink You may be in a room you don't recognize, but just know you have pleanty of company. Some of us have been in there for quite some time and can advise you and some are just as new as you are. No matter what...you will be ok & will make lots of friends. It's good to have you Raspberry S. ...oooh I love that name. Mr. Green As for adding more to your life...do what feels comfortabe. Be careful not to to jump into EVERYTHING at once. I am a great culprit of doing that. But you seem like you have a good head on your shoulders where as I...We'll talk about that later. LOL! Anyway, Welcome!
Athena (Eve)

Post Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:11 am 
misfit

Isn't it a wonderful nickname Athena ? Appeals to all of your senses... Rolling Eyes Laughing

Welcome to you Raspberry Swirl, I hope you'll find what you're looking for here, and more... Wink

Misfit. Smile

Post Wed Nov 03, 2004 1:35 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: