BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Coming Out....

OMG Dont know what to do?

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
inthecapital

OMG Dont know what to do?

Hi all,

Need advice gals, keep thinking what a situation to be in, why's life never simple? lol

Ive been with my g/f for 7 months and although we have had our problems get on really well.

Im a single mum to a toddler. And have only been dating women for 2 years. Im in my third relationship with a woman and within 2 months of meeting my g/f she had to move out of her flat due to living there with her ex. Unfortunatley, she did not have the finances to set up a home of her own so she asked to move in with me.

I have really enjoyed her living with me and she has been a great support to me and my child. My child loves her to bits. In my previous relationships, my child never met my g/f's as he was always with his dad visiting, so my sexuality was always hidden.

My problem is that Im not out to any of my family or friends and my child is of an age where he is starting to say things, mention her name alot to my family and people and I feel they are starting to guess something is not quite right. I cant hide it for much longer and I know I need to make a decision to come out or ask her to move out.

I live in constant fear of my family finding out through my child that Im gay.

I want to be with my girlfriend and love her to bits but I'm not ready to come out, I m worried what affect my relationship will have on my child.Am I doing right for my child etc etc.

Has anyone else experienced this, what did you do, would love to hear your advice.

Much appreciated.

Inthecapital x Very Happy

Post Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:57 am 
Beka's Playgirl

Well, to a child anything you do will seem normal. If you suddenly started flying around he would probably just think that's really cool, so unless other people start telling him there's something wrong with you going out with a woman, it'll be perfectly normal to him.

As for your family, I don't know them, so I don't know how they'd react, but they'd probably be kind of hurt if they found out through your child. Not because you're lesbian, but because you didn't tell them, so maybe it's better to tell them before they find out anyway?

Post Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:40 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: