BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Member Introductions

Hi!! *wave*

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Jae

Hi!! *wave*

Just wanted to properly say hello to all of you! I am 24 and I live in FL.. Originally from MI (not a cold weather person), lived in NC (a little too rural) and decided I wanted to see palm trees - of course CA would have been better but it is too far away Very Happy . I have had the pleasure of saying hello to some of you so far - I am very happy to have been lucky enough to stumble upon this site. It's great! I would recommend it to anyone - it seems like it's an extended family type of thing.. warm and mushy like. Ok, that's it for me - cheers to all of you, and I wish for you a great day!

*hugs* - Jae

If anyone wants to say hello, feel free I don't bite (well, except in special circumstances!) - I'm sure you'll see some of my posts floating around.. I don't get offended easily, and feel any critiquing is great - so I hope you enjoy them.

Post Fri Oct 29, 2004 1:17 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
lastchance

hallo mate *tips hat*...welcome to the site and all that jazz.

stick around and stay in trouble.

~chance

Post Fri Oct 29, 2004 5:37 am 
misfit

Welcome to you Jae, it's nice to have you around ! Wink

I'm sure we'll all get to know each other better and keep extending that 'family'...

Have a nice day. Smile

Post Fri Oct 29, 2004 12:44 pm 
smiley

Hey Jae, I'm pretty new here too and I also live in FL. Welcome to the site. Nice to meet you, hope you stick around.

-smiley Wink

Post Fri Oct 29, 2004 1:58 pm 
Jae

lastchance, misfit, smiley - it is my honor to meet you! Thank you for the welcome! Very Happy

*hugs* - Jae

Post Fri Oct 29, 2004 3:01 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Athena

Hi Jae!

Cool to have you here. You seem like a really great person to have some fun with. I like your Moxie Kid...Whoa! Watching way too many 1930's gangster films Rolling Eyes Hmmm Anyway, as I was saying. Its good to have you here with us. I'm glad you like mush, so do I. As for biting...heh heh heh Embarassed
Athena (Eve)

Post Fri Oct 29, 2004 6:52 pm 
Jae

*sweeping bow* Thank you Athena Wink I think it will be fun. So.. about that biting thing.. Twisted Evil hehehe... mmmhmmm.. Anyhow, thank you for the welcome, I look forward to being around for (at least) a while...

Very Happy *hugs* - Jae

Post Fri Oct 29, 2004 7:27 pm 
talula

Jae hey welcome here.. I am a newbie to. I was really glad to find it myself.. Hope you enjoy yourself at the site, see ya around!!
Talula

Post Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:11 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
melons
Site Admin

Hi Jae Very Happy

welcome to melswebs.....it does get kind of warm in here sometimes, just check out the topics Wink

As for biting ..hmmm, well I'll plead the 5th Razz

Mel Cool

Post Fri Oct 29, 2004 10:17 pm 
Tigger
Site Admin

Cool Hey Jae

So you have decided to pop over and introduce yourself....good..its nice to have you around.

You have written some wonderful poetry over on the poetry boards....keep the posts coming.

Tigs Rolling Eyes

Post Fri Oct 29, 2004 10:26 pm 
Jae

Talula (welcome to you too, then!), Mel, Tigs - thanks so much! I think I will find it to be my virtual home away from home, so to speak!! (great site by the way Mel Cool )

*hugs* to you all! - Jae

Post Sat Oct 30, 2004 3:01 am 
DanceofSorrows

Jae Smile

Pokes Jae and runs ... hehe

Dance~

Post Sun Oct 31, 2004 5:00 pm 
Jae

Heeeyyy Dance!!! Come back here!! No fair.....

hehe.. I'll get you back!

*hugs* - jae

Post Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:28 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: