BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Coming Out....

I did it

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Falling_Star

I did it

Well where 2 start. Well I joind this wonderful place over a week ago and thanks to all the ppl here I finaly had the guts to come out to my family, there not talking to me now but that's there problem I feel so alive for doing it.

I guess Im saying thx for your saport in doing this and I hope to get to know some new and wonderful freinds.

Post Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:57 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
sherbet lemons

Well done

Just want to say well done in coming out. You must feel better in yourself even though your family are not supporting you yet. There are still members of my partner's family who do not even mention us as a couple. We came out to them but they have never mentioned it since. It seems wierd as we have our civil partnership in 2 weeks and they will be attending the ceremony but not the reception. It is out of duty really as they do not want to show the family members who really care that they do not approve. In the end we are who we are and if they are not happy with that it is their problem. I was sick of hiding away. Some strangers at work have been more supportive than some family. Just be yourself and be happy! You have friends here! Wink

Post Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:03 pm 
frozenillusion

((((((((((Star))))))))))

I was wondering how it went for you so glad I finally found out. I hope your family comes around though - I have a male friend in the same situation and it's not easy but, yes, it feels better to have been honest. Personally, I cannot see how anyone could freeze a family member out, no mater what they do or who they are!

And hey, at least being out you know who your true friends are. Stay strong hun, and chin up!

Exclamation Zen

Post Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:04 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
goddessofadanac

congrats!!!!! you will be much happyer now my dear

Post Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:49 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: