BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Coming Out....

How did you know?

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
findyourpassion

How did you know?

This is my first time posting here, and I'm wondering how and when you all knew you were attracted to women. I have always been very accepting of people who are gay or lesbian, but it never occurred to me that I might be myself. Lately, though, I am seriously beginning to wonder. As I read through these threads I feel like I could have written some of them but at the same time, as I type this it seems foreign...like I am talking about someone else...
So anyway I am so unsure right now and I am just wondering how and when you all knew.

Post Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:06 pm 
kaJo

Welcome fyp

You will find much support and advice here no matter what your situation!
When was I first attracted to women? As long as I can remember. My first crush was on my second grade teacher. I still remember having to go home sick the day I found out she was getting married and moving away. Crying or Very sad Laughing As I grew up I remember having crushes on many of my female classmates etc. I had my first "real" reciprocated relationship with a girl/woman when I was 16, she was also 16. I still wish I would have kept hold of that one! Smile
Any way, feel free to let your emotions run free here at Mel's.

kaJo

Post Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:29 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: