BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Webs

For those of us aged 50+

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Cavewoman

For those of us aged 50+

Just found the Golden Threads website... a place for lesbians over 50 years old to meet.... found it interesting and supportive....they have an annual conference to which lesbians of all ages are invited... hmmmm...

goldenthreadsptown.org

Post Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:50 am 
Former

Hey There Cavewoman,

I know it's a bit late to attend this conference since it was held in June, but I just wanted to tell you Provincetown, Massachusetts, is truly one of most gay friendly as well as pet friendly places to visit. My partner took me there this year for my birthday. It is only about 1 mile wide by 2 miles long. Although small in size, you have the best restaurants, hotels, bed and breakfasts, and quaint shops all geared for gay and lesbian community.

If you ever have an opportunity to visit, do. You will never forget the experience.

"If your mind can conceive it, your heart can believe it, then you can achieve it"

Post Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:32 pm 
Cavewoman

Former, I spent four college summers working either Martha's Vineyard or Nantucket. After graduation I lived several places along the North Shore (Beverly, Salem, Essex, Gloucester, Singing Beach).... never made it to P-Town but have heard much over the past 30 years... Have done the research, but always find myself dipping my toes in much warmer, lighter blue waters of the deep south. ...But thanks for the info.

Post Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:54 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: