BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Member Introductions

Hello

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Forever_Moving2005

Hello

Hi everyone....... my name is Mina and I'm..... "investigating" to put it lightly. i'm not entirely sure WHAT i am. Straight, bi, lesbian, or just way too curious.... don't know.

I guess i've always loved and respected the Gay/Lesbian/Bi community, despite religion trying to convince me that it's a terrible sin. I've also always kinda.... considered the possibility of me not being straight. It really flared up last night though. i was over at my best friend of almost 12 year's house, and she was talking to me about what she wanted in a boyfriend, all the qualities and whatnot, and it occured to me.....

everything she wanted was something i already was to her.

she is the one person i know i can always talk to, and i've just adored her all this time. She trusts me with absolutly everything, things she can't even tell her parents. I once raised $600 dollars to get her brother and sister up for the holidays, and i'll never forget her face...... *sighs* i love her, and i'd do absolutly anything for her, I'd DIE for her if it would make her happy.... NO ONE has ever made me feel like this EVER. and.... i'm not sure if that's enough to classify as anything, but it really got me thinking.

so....there ya go. my lil intro speal....

Post Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:46 pm 
Tigger
Site Admin

Very Happy Welcome Forever

Glad to have you around..I am sure you will like the company at melswebs the ladies are good fun.

Tigs Rolling Eyes

Post Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:37 pm 
Athena

Hi there!
Mina, Wow that sounds like a really deep love. I don't think you have to put yourself in a catagory when you love somebody. You connect with her emotionally and she just happens to be a woman. Does she return your love?

It's good to have you here!
Eve

Post Mon Oct 25, 2004 4:49 am 
Forever_Moving2005

thanks for the welcome! yeah Athena, i don't think she loves me THIS WAY in return. She's got a bf..... and she's head over heels for the guy. She was crying about how she doesn't want anything to happen to him and we were hugging and i was comforting her......... and i thought, quote, "Why does she need a boyfriend if all she ever wanted i could give her!?"

this isn't the first time i've wanted to kiss a friend of mine. Me and this other girlfriend, we're pretty close too. No where NEAR as close as the girl above, but still really close. well, a few years back we were just sitting on my bed, talking about stuff, when an overwhelming urge to kiss her hit me like a ton of bricks. I....I did it too. right before she left, i asked her if i could kiss her good-bye, hastily explaining that i always kiss people i consider family when they leave. so.....we did. yeah. O_O

ack! i'm rambling. Pardon! ^_^

Post Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:14 am 
lastchance

hallo mate...*tips hat*...welcome and all that fun stuff.

sounds like you're in a similar situation that i myself am in. though thankfully the girl i like isn't dating anyone ( i think i'd go postal on his arse...ahem...er...).

anyway stick around.

have fun and stay in trouble.

~chance

Post Mon Oct 25, 2004 1:18 pm 
DanceofSorrows

Welcome Forever (pun intended and meant) Razz

Ramble away anytime hun!!!

Dance~

Post Tue Oct 26, 2004 1:27 am 
Forever_Moving2005

yay! i have permission to ramble, i'm in heaven.

it was so akward today. i hitched a ride home from High School with her, and we went to the video store and (Last, you already know this) she grabbed my hand and we kinda started dancing right there in the store. i was all "Rachel, what are you DOING? ^_^" and she just giggled and gave me a lil hug. *sigh* me an' her walked really close the entire time. we always walk like that. we brush up against each other all the time.....

also, she invited me to live with her and her b/f after high school. i really want to do it, and she wants me to too. heh, it's our last year in high school too.... ^_^

Post Tue Oct 26, 2004 1:40 am 
Athena

Hi Hon,

That seems really exciting, moving in with somebody you really care about. Just be careful ok? Look out for your heart. It might seem exciting and something you really want to do, but can you live with the thought that she will be going to her boyfriend and not you at night? I don't want to discourage you from having love for this person, who means so much to you, but take of your heart is all. I hope this last year of HS will be something special to you, Always.
Eve.

Post Tue Oct 26, 2004 1:50 am 
Forever_Moving2005

Will do Athena. Even if i wasn't attracted to her i'd move in with her. I mean, what can be cooler than living with your best friend of 12 years? ^_^ yeah.... i just secretly hope her b/f takes a flying nosedive...... O_O no i don't! he's nice..... i guess.

Post Tue Oct 26, 2004 9:52 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: